Super Bowl LVI

Leader

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

You trade your firsts for a QB, we have one. Guess we could've tried to buy a WR at the deadline, but I consider us all in regardless of your definition.

Who could we have gotten for our first round pick that moves this needle that would have a cap hit of less that 3 million?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CWood21 said:

That's my biggest issue with this game and the GB/TB game last year.  You let them play for 58 minutes and don't call anything, but then you suddenly in the last 2 minutes of the game decide you need to hit your flag quota and throwing flags where they don't belong.

The Kevin King hold was egregious. It definitely “belonged.” 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He pulled his pad out of his jersey, but OK, the eyes see what they want, and we all know exactly what yours see when it comes to GB.

I mean, the refs called one and not the other, so yea, the facts are my side. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

The above is literally the problem, it's either a penalty or it's not. You just gave me the win, thanks. Go about your day now.

You mistake the point that I made. Both were penalties. One was easier to see and call in real time. That’s indisputable.