2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

If I’m the Chargers I attempt to bring in Schultz

I'm hoping that the Chargers go all in to get some big time guys. They need another receiver and htey have to add to the corner back room, but they could really make some splashes. 

Then go get you some Travis Jones or Jordan Davis to help that awful run defense.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm hoping that the Chargers go all in to get some big time guys. They need another receiver and htey have to add to the corner back room, but they could really make some splashes. 

Then go get you some Travis Jones or Jordan Davis to help that awful run defense.  

I really like Mike Williams WR and I think he was probably Justin Herbert's 2nd favorite option/weapon behind only Keenan Allen (had him on my FF team).

And statistically speaking I think Justin Herbert's first two years in the league are the greatest first two QB years of All-Time. 

839/1,267. 

66.2%.

9,350 Passing Yards. 

69 TDs (25 INTs).

QB Rating of 97.9 (already 8th All-Time!).

(These numbers blow Dak Prescott's first two years out of the waters despite Dak Prescott having a much more talented Offense throughout Prescott's first 2 years). 

And I also think he's much more talented than Joe Burrow with a lot more potential too because not only is he younger than Joe Burrow but how he was able to achieve 9-8 last year?

• Despite the NFLs 30th ranked Defense in yards allowed (only better than the Lions and my Jets)?

• And despite the NFLs 29th scoring Defense (only ahead of the Falcons/Lions and my Jets)?

✓ Let's me know he probably would've won the SB last year if played for the Bengals.

And I like him a lot more than Josh Allen as a pure pocket passing QB (with scrambling ability too) because Josh Allen runs like a Running Back and imo will break down next 2-3 years because of it. 

Surround this kid with more weapons and he's going to become an AFC East nightmare and one who's unstoppable @ QB. 

And I'll be pissed off if Dalton Schultz goes to the Chargers. 

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

13 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

(These numbers blow Dak Prescott's first two years out of the waters despite Dak Prescott having a much more talented Offense throughout Prescott's first 2 years). 

You keep bringing up Dak with absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Im not going to derail this thread though, so maybe stop yapping out yo buttocks 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You keep bringing up Dak with absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Im not going to derail this thread though, so maybe stop yapping out yo buttocks 

What are you Dak Prescott's agent or something or just a super fan who gives no credit to other QBs who are better and more talented than him? 

The Chargers (unlike your Cowboys) actually have an Offseason ability featuring a boat load of Available Salary Cap Space in order to improve their team around Justin Herbert and their QB position (something Dallas isn't able to do anymore) so once the talent gap closes between Chargers O vs. Dallas O: You're going to see how Justin Herbert is so much better than Dak Prescott next year.

PS: I didn't want to detail this thread anymore than it already has so I created a thread in the Player Comparison Forum Titled "Justin Herbert's 1st two years vs. Dak Prescott's 1st two years" (and your boy got smoked out of the waters). 

28 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

What are you Dak Prescott's agent or something or just a super fan who gives no credit to other QBs who are better and more talented than him? 

The Chargers (unlike your Cowboys) actually have an Offseason ability featuring a boat load of Available Salary Cap Space in order to improve their team around Justin Herbert and their QB position (something Dallas isn't able to do anymore) so once the talent gap closes between Chargers O vs. Dallas O: You're going to see how Justin Herbert is so much better than Dak Prescott next year.

PS: I didn't want to detail this thread anymore than it already has so I created a thread in the Player Comparison Forum Titled "Justin Herbert's 1st two years vs. Dak Prescott's 1st two years" (and your boy got smoked out of the waters). 

You dont understand the cap and are trying to explain to me my teams situation. Its comical. 

This would be like your child trying to explain Dalton Schultz stats to you. 

Additionally - most fans dont follow the Cowboys and dont realize the complete tank job that happened the second half of 2017. Ya know, along with general Cowboys anti-bias/this forums obsession with 1st round QBs. 

Just so you know, these same exact fans refused to call Tom Brady a good QB until he won his 4-5th superbowl. The first three were "a late round scrub being carried by his team"... which there is a bit of truth to that. My point still stands though. 

Edited by Matts4313

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You dont understand the cap and are trying to explain to me my teams situation. Its comical. 

This would be like your child trying to explain Dalton Schultz stats to you. 

Additionally - most fans dont follow the Cowboys and dont realize the complete tank job that happened the second half of 2017. Ya know, along with general Cowboys anti-bias/this forums obsession with 1st round QBs. 

Just so you know, these same exact fans refused to call Tom Brady a good QB until he won his 4-5th superbowl. The first three were "a late round scrub being carried by his team"... which there is a bit of truth to that. My point still stands though. 

I checked out his comparison thread, and the vote is 1-0. Guess who was the one person to vote? Smoke on the water bro.

• Like 2

Just now, JohnChimpo said:

I checked out his comparison thread, and the vote is 1-0. Guess who was the one person to vote? Smoke on the water bro.

Yeah I just looked at it as well. 

Im not even saying Dak wins here, Herberts been amazing. I am saying this troll doesnt know anything about the Cowboys and he should stop bringing up Dak in every thread. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Well since you've asked for it...

(In no specific order). 

Jets. 

Bengals. 

Chargers. 

Jaguars. 

And for more than the 2022's TE Franchise Tag value of $10.8M; so I'll estimate $12.5M per year. 

Three (3) reasons why I think my Jets become Front Runners. 

1.) Coach Robert Saleh. He's the definition of a players coach who all NFL players and former/current teammates of his absolutely love. His 🔥 of energy, character, charisma, and passionate personality are all second to none (I love this dude for the face of our FA recruiting process). 

2.) Zach Wilson. A.) Both Zach Wilson and Dalton Schultz are born and raised in Utah and B.) both share the same religious beliefs (Mormon) so once combining both A-B together = immediate/instant bond these two kids would share amongst one another moving forward. C.) Zach Wilson's arm talents. You can't deny it. It's why every NFL draft expert/guru compared his arm talents coming out of BYU to all 3 of Aaron Rodgers/Patrick Mahomes/Josh Allen while they were coming out of college. 

As a Jets fan I've truly never seen anything like it before (from any of our QBs, ever) and during his Rookie season he made so many throws that were even more jaw dropping than even those were and fyi we didn't go 4-13 because of "Zach Wilson"; this kid was drafted into a 2-14 team but we're now (finally) fully loaded in top 5 Available Salary Cap Space + the NFLs #1 ranked and rated upcoming Draft Capital (in order to fully rebuild and improve). 

3.) The bright lights of NYC. Our Jets have been starved an exciting pass catching TE for 30+ years now and our fan base has been absolutely craved and crazed for a TE such as Dalton Schultz. NFL players receive two-thirds of the money that is generated from their jersey sales; meaning that his jersey #86 will automatically fly off the shelves within not only Manhattan (NYC) but all 4 other boroughs too (especially Queens NY + New Jersey).  Our NY fan base once made Jeremy Lin during Linsanity jersey become #2 most sold behind only D-Rose that year so if Dalton Schultz comes to the Jets? He's automatically making millions upon millions of dollars just off of his #86 jersey sales alone because TE starved/craved/crazed Jets fans of NY/NJ such as myself are copping his #86 and right off the jump too. 

The Bengals?  remember somewhere in those 40 plus pages saying how he was underutilized playing behind their three WRs and Elliott?  How exactly would his production go up, to the point of being worth the money you think he will get on the open market, playing behind Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Mixon?

3 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

The Bengals?  remember somewhere in those 40 plus pages saying how he was underutilized playing behind their three WRs and Elliott?  How exactly would his production go up, to the point of being worth the money you think he will get on the open market, playing behind Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Mixon?

I think the real question is - how are Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Mixon gonna produce when Schultz is feasting on opposing defenses?

Just now, Soggust said:

I think the real question is - how are Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Mixon gonna produce when Schultz is feasting on opposing defenses?

LOL.  I almost posted that, but thought it would go over or through someone's head

• Like 2