2022 Player movement rumors (Free agency / Trades)

Forge

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Can't see it...Kingsbury & Kyler are tied together essentially. He also put all his social media pics back. And there's no viable alternative for the Cards. Going from a guy with some attitude issues to a guy facing serious civil & criminal charges in Watson would be a mistake, and the Hawks wouldn't trade Wilson in division even if he was available. 

Not after kk got an extension. He and keim would seem more tied together than he and Murray now.

Don't buy the Murray / KK thing. Don't think he'll get traded, but I don't think it's because he and kk are a package deal

7 hours ago, DerbyRam said:

I don't like the franchise tag for Jessie Bates. He deserved to get paid and deserved a long term deal. He's a genuine star in that position, honestly don't know what Cinci are doing as they have the cap space and his market isn't suddenly going to get cheaper. 

I feel this is a sign they plan on getting as much out of him as possible, for as cheap as possible, before he gets a long-term deal at a different team. I wouldn't be happy if I was a Cinci fan. 

The hope is that the money not being spent on Bates this offseason will be used to fix the OL, which is understandably more of an immediate need - plus, we get to keep Bates on the tag. Once the line is fortified this offseason we can turn our attention to resigning Bates in 2023 with next years cash.

40 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

We're gonna go all Madden and just fill up all 5 OL spots with LTs and Cs.

I'm undefeated in Madden on rookie mode when I do this. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Mass confusion GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

If they have Hutch topping their board…

Cam played fairly well last year. With the report of Armstead being of interest and all the smoke around the OT’s I think most just kind of assumed they’d let him walk.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

If they have Hutch topping their board…

Cam played fairly well last year. With the report of Armstead being of interest and all the smoke around the OT’s I think most just kind of assumed they’d let him walk.

I think King said that he was the odds on favorite to go #1 overall right now, which is funny because Brugler and Zuerlein said that the NFL was not nearly as high on Hutch (on the whole) as media. 

I love this time of year.