The New Raider Staff Structure Thread

RaidersAreOne

I for one am happy Bennett is back. Tough to say what exactly he was responsible for as an outside fan but I like how Renfrow and Jones developed over the year. Even Ruggs was on the cusp of turning into an elite playmaker. Consistency is good in some cases and I believe that's the case for WR coach here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I for one am happy Bennett is back. Tough to say what exactly he was responsible for as an outside fan but I like how Renfrow and Jones developed over the year. Even Ruggs was on the cusp of turning into an elite playmaker. Consistency is good in some cases and I believe that's the case for WR coach here.

He needs to tell edwards to drop weight and come back quicker. Talent is there but he hasn't put it together yet.

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He needs to tell edwards to drop weight and come back quicker. Talent is there but he hasn't put it together yet.

Yeah Edwards and Zay give good moments but still a WR4 at best on an NFL team (a rare Frankie agreement). Any WR4 will give good moments throughout the year. Truth be told we don’t have any starting outside WR’s on this team. We may need to sign one and draft one. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah Edwards and Zay give good moments but still a WR4 at best on an NFL team (a rare Frankie agreement). Any WR4 will give good moments throughout the year. Truth be told we don’t have any starting outside WR’s on this team. We may need to sign one and draft one. 

Edwards might turn into one, but we shouldn't count on it until it does/doesn't happen. Agree. A mid-tier free agent and a day 1/2 pick would really shore up the unit. Still thinking about if we should go WR in round 1 or wait till day 2. There will be someone really good on the board at 22 IMO.