Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

This a true stat, when two animals face off in the superbowl, the Apex predator mascot is 0-6. That looks to be 0-7 as the Rams went big game hunting. Yes, Tony threw a flag. Danny and Rodger tried to cover up some dirt. Jerry did his damndest to make the game day experience incredible. But at the end of the day, Stafford was throwing bullets through the chest of defenders in route to a 21 - 0 first quarter lead!

SUMMARY:

1. @Whicker was killed, he was a fan

2. @bcb1213 was killed, he was McPherson

3. @Tk3 was killed, he was Burrow

4. @MD4L was killed, he was Hendrickson

I have a couple more PMs to send out, but nothing urgent. You will get them soon after I finish my notes. @Forge has informed me that @The Orca has 2 votes today, @Malfatron has zero. The rest of you are scurred. He wants to up the ante in what you can bet/earn.... We will see.

DAY 2 STARTS NOW

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If whicker is scum and bcb is town, there was a concerted effort to save him, namely the people voting bcb.

And they cant hide and say that maybe bcb is scum too.

Plus, the more reveals early on based on voting, the better

And also, i just cant help myself :)

Can't tell if Malf is "trying to appear helpful" or actually being helpful... I think Whicker messed up.