Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Fine. So be it. Since it seems that we're able to change the time zone of other teams, please change Norway's time zone from Europe to Central, as Norway is a city in Michigan.

Norway is a city in Dickinson County in the U.S. state of Michigan.

Your move, Malf.

His team refers to the country

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Our home games are played in the middle of the ocean. #homefieldadvantage

You still have a little while to wait before climate change makes Pittston part of the Atlantic Ocean, I'm afraid... and, it will likely be too warm for any ice or Walruses at that point.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You still have a little while to wait before climate change makes Pittston part of the Atlantic Ocean, I'm afraid... and, it will likely be too warm for any ice or Walruses at that point.

Damn It Wesley Snipes GIF by IMDb

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

My man Orca can play on a grass field in Antartica, but I can't play home games on an ice shelf in the ocean? We played on the moon last year.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

My man Orca can play on a grass field in Antartica, but I can't play home games on an ice shelf in the ocean? We played on the moon last year.

Antartica is stupid too but at least that's where his team is located

I decided awhile ago I preferred teams to be based on a real world location with time zone at least being accurate. Before that I allowed game of thrones teams, hyrule, and even bikini bottom. But it detracted from the immersion for me

As for the moon... it's a special thing for a special game one time per season.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Antartica is stupid too but at least that's where his team is located

I decided awhile ago I preferred teams to be based on a real world location with time zone at least being accurate. Before that I allowed game of thrones teams, hyrule, and even bikini bottom. But it detracted from the immersion for me

Fair enough. I was unaware.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Antartica is kinda stupid too but at least that's where he plays.

I decided awhile ago I preferred teams to be based on a real world location with time zone at least being accurate. Before that I allowed game of thrones teams, hyrule, and even bikini bottom. But it ruined the immersion for me

Iowa+Jagwads.gif

• Like 4

I added the compensatory rounds... every team should have exactly enough picks to fill out their roster, now.

Thanks to certain people trading away virtually all their picks, we have an extra large final round this year, so please note the times on Sunday. As usual, the draft will close when I wake up Monday morning - opening normal "first-come first-serve" free agency. Any non-PS slots left unfilled by that time will be autodrafted randomly.

Week 1 will likely be Thursday, the 17th.

• Like 2