Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Evening gentlemen, once again, let us get the first order of today out the way: WORDLE!

Wordle 262 4/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛🟨

🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛

🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Really should've got that one in 3, sigh.

Anyway, I look forward to mopping the floor with you all in my first ever NSFL season, while you have all poured your heart and souls into heavy statistical research of sites like 'PFF' and reading stats made from a programming script like it means anything, I (ok it's mainly because I had to make all my picks at work, where I spend too much time in a VR headset and forget about logging in here hence why I never made any of my picks on time but I digress) took the CHAD approach and simply drafted players based on having heard their names, for all I know Tyus Bowser might be the worst linebacker in the NFL right now, but it's okay because Bowser is a cool name and that's all that matters, just remember you lost to a guy who has no idea what he's doing, just like that time Fulham got to a European final off just vibing in 2010.

Anyway, the main reason for this post is that it is finally time to say goodbye to Chicago and introduce to you the greatest franchise this simulation has ever seen.

Introducing all the way from Bangladesh - Cox's Bazar Freedom Fighters

unknown.png

50 years on from independence, the 170m people of Bangladesh that live in a country the size of Michigan are ready to vociferously get behind their new sports team, by the world's longest uninterrupted natural beach in Cox's Bazar which hosts the newly built Miltank International Arena, those poor opposition players will have to bear the high humidity whilst also getting absolutely obliterated by our stout defense.

Name: Cox's Bazar Freedom Fighters
Stadium Name: Miltank International Arena
Timezone: Asia
Temperature: 90
Precipiation: 50
(there are two seasons in Bangladesh, monsoon and not monsoon)
Wind: 15 (let's hope a game doesn't get interrupted by the odd deadly cyclone though)

PS - I am going all in on my chad strategy that I'll even openly admit that I'll be taking Gardner Minshew as my QB selection, go on, someone take him before I get to pick again.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, PTFulham said:

Wind: 15 (let's hope a game doesn't get interrupted by the odd deadly cyclone though)

Stadium type?

12 hours ago, PTFulham said:

Evening gentlemen, once again, let us get the first order of today out the way: WORDLE!

Wordle 262 4/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛🟨

🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛

🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Really should've got that one in 3, sigh.

Anyway, I look forward to mopping the floor with you all in my first ever NSFL season, while you have all poured your heart and souls into heavy statistical research of sites like 'PFF' and reading stats made from a programming script like it means anything, I (ok it's mainly because I had to make all my picks at work, where I spend too much time in a VR headset and forget about logging in here hence why I never made any of my picks on time but I digress) took the CHAD approach and simply drafted players based on having heard their names, for all I know Tyus Bowser might be the worst linebacker in the NFL right now, but it's okay because Bowser is a cool name and that's all that matters, just remember you lost to a guy who has no idea what he's doing, just like that time Fulham got to a European final off just vibing in 2010.

Anyway, the main reason for this post is that it is finally time to say goodbye to Chicago and introduce to you the greatest franchise this simulation has ever seen.

Introducing all the way from Bangladesh - Cox's Bazar Freedom Fighters

unknown.png

50 years on from independence, the 170m people of Bangladesh that live in a country the size of Michigan are ready to vociferously get behind their new sports team, by the world's longest uninterrupted natural beach in Cox's Bazar which hosts the newly built Miltank International Arena, those poor opposition players will have to bear the high humidity whilst also getting absolutely obliterated by our stout defense.

PS - I am going all in on my chad strategy that I'll even openly admit that I'll be taking Gardner Minshew as my QB selection, go on, someone take him before I get to pick again.

I updated your team on the main thread (won't bother updating it for the draft thread). Let me know if anything is off.