The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So phase one he wins with scum or town. Phase two which apparently triggers upon any death he can only win with scum. So the role can’t lose. Just blow it all to hell and if it goes wrong you just either get lynched and win or scum wins and you win. 

I see your frustration but I can't wrap my head around giving a player what he wants when his "honesty" is wildly paper thin I don't know what to think. 

I haven't played enough of these to really understand what the point of this play would be if not 100% nefarious. He's a Cowboys fan, and a moron for it, but not dumb enough to not have been hoping to get instantly lynched when he spoke up.

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

??? If he comes back we lynch him tomorrow. There will have been 0 town lynches in two days if we do this. 

But no let’s lynch town instead and then get pissed later when we can’t do anything about Matts when he decides to play for scum and we’d have to lynch him twice apparently at that point.

Why assume we would vote out town?  You know who is aligned as scum / town?

So you feel a runaway VC is a good way to flesh out mafia?   Interesting

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The role that he’s claiming has no incentive to play for town. At all. The fact that we are delaying this at all is so bad and has implications down the line if he’s telling the truth or if he’s lying. 

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I see your frustration but I can't wrap my head around giving a player what he wants when his "honesty" is wildly paper thin I don't know what to think. 

I haven't played enough of these to really understand what the point of this play would be if not 100% nefarious. He's a Cowboys fan, and a moron for it, but not dumb enough to not have been hoping to get instantly lynched when he spoke up.

So… you believe he wants to be lynched and turned to scum. But he’s claiming to be Indy right now which can win with scum. So why are we expecting him to play for town?

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

??? If he comes back we lynch him tomorrow. There will have been 0 town lynches in two days if we do this. 

But no let’s lynch town instead and then get pissed later when we can’t do anything about Matts when he decides to play for scum and we’d have to lynch him twice apparently at that point.

The role that he’s claiming has no incentive to play for town. At all. The fact that we are delaying this at all is so bad and has implications down the line if he’s telling the truth or if he’s lying. 

I dont get some of these opinions either.  Matts played his role openly in an obvious attempt to get people to leave him until later.  Why did he do that?  He did it bc not being killed and changing alignments early in the game is beneficial to scum and himself.  

How long did it take Matt’s to come in here with the “yeah I come back after lynch as scum”. This was after people already speculated in thread that he can regenerate. But yet he made a claim and did not reveal extremely important information that town needed to know 

Like talk about not claiming under pressure. The important part was 

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If we don’t lynch Matts today town will lose down the line because of him. Just think if you got the role he’s claiming why would you play for town? What is the purpose of having the watcher ability? What’s the purpose of the role in the game?

Dude has nine votes. Think you're good buddy