The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I really don’t think it’s worth getting people worried about possible conversions in this game, unless you think either A. Malf made a horribly imbalanced game or B. Butcher and Hugh aren’t in the game. 

4 scum team with no conversions is standard with 17. We know there’s two mafia groups. One of them has a dead member that’s not Butcher or Hugh. They have to have 3 over including the deep as a recruiter 

Based on my show knowledge, I assume there's a possibility of conversions. In the show, The Deep converted A-Train to the church. Does this guarantee converting here? No. But I'm not going to shoot the possibility down until I see The Deep's write up.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Matts flipped The Boys and his character would only be able to (flavor wise) convert to The Boys. The Boys is a known mafia group both from flips and the writeup. The Boys is a group that contains the main two characters in the show. I’m not 10000% set as in I won’t listen to something if things change, but people would really have to push things to argue that Butcher and Hugh aren’t in this game as The Boys. And at that point we’re looking at 6 starting scum. No conversion 

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Based on my show knowledge, I assume there's a possibility of conversions. In the show, The Deep converted A-Train to the church. Does this guarantee converting here? No. But I'm not going to shoot the possibility down until I see The Deep's write up.

The Deep converted A-Train, but A-Train already flipped Church. 
The Boys recruited (converted) The Female, but The Female already flipped The Boys. 

Do you believe that Matts was the only member of The Boys and wasn’t Butcher or Hugh? If Matts had partners, with a starting size of 17, how does that allow for conversions in a balanced game of mafia? 

We killed 3 scum members on D/N1. If you are right and they have even one conversion, it could now be 9:4 after having the maximum possible scum kills. at this point you can’t convince me and I’m not letting town go down this rabbit hole today 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I just want to clarify as well. My stance on this is ironclad today and strong overall, but I’d be willing to move if we’re presented with other significant evidence