The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I am super confused at how the write ups make sense given what has been said. It would appear you were the only one that killed last night...

So before Forge claimed yesterday and Raves today....

I was assuming since I can't be stopped and Homelander nukes everyone, I kill my target and anyone visiting them, then I was assuming maybe I kill my target and anyone they visit after Forge said Pickle went no where (Mwil killing myself or Pickle D1 is common lol)

Now with Raves saying Forge visited Josh, I have no idea whats going on, and the flavor changed from melted to dismembered

Something did happen to me last night, but I'm not sure why the flavor changed 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I have a theory, but the night writeup for N3 is throwing me off given what Raves claimed 

Josh has done little to nothing to help out, so I'm still on that mindset, but I am really confused at why the flavor indicates that you killed both, just like Pickle and Mwil.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The KSJ write up says you killed him. It doesn't say he died from you being Vought aligned...

On 2/17/2022 at 10:53 PM, Malfatron said:

Vought was celebrating the death of Starlight and toasting to their impending victory.

However, the night would be long and brutal

Mesmer @kingseanjohn, a sleeper cell sided with Vaught, was found dead...half his body was melted.

Also, very sadly, Madelyn Stillwell @Whicker, a favorite of the Vought family was also found in her home with her skull melted.

Black Noir @Tk3 had just finished his meal, and decided to go out to dole out some justice. He suddenly starts to feel itchy. He looked down at his food dish, and there he saw a couple empty peanut shells. He couldn't breathe. He hastened to reach for his epi pen, but it was too far away. And that ended the story of Black Noir

TK3 visited Slappy last night

Autopsies:

Ksj - 2 shot desperado - Vought

Reveal hidden contents

player: ksj

Character: Mesmer

Alignment: Vought

Bio: Mesmer, who can read minds, started out helping The Boys, but later betrayed them by giving their information to Vought.

Ability: 2 shot Mind Reading Betrayal

At night, you visit a target to read their mind and try to betray them.

If you visit a target not aligned with Vought, your betrayal works and that target is killed at night.

If you visit a Vought-aligned player, you are killed at night instead for providing bad information (your target lives)

You can use this power a maximum of twice per game

Win con: All threats to Vought are eliminated.

Whicker - Ninja 3-shot doctor - Vought

Reveal hidden contents

Player: whicker

Character: Madelyn Stillwell

Bio: One of the top-ranking executives within Vought International, a conglomerate that owns The Seven. As a result, she worked closely with the Seven frequently.

Abilities:

1. Passive: Manipulation (Ninja)

You do a great job as a puppet master working behind the scenes

As a result, nobody can see which target you visit if they have an action-investigative role. Its like you were never there.

2. Active: 3-shot protector

You are protective of your Supes at all costs.

3 times per game, you can protect a target from a kill at night. Cannot protect yourself

tk3 - Announcing Red Herring

Reveal hidden contents

Player: tk3

Character: Black Noir

Bio: ?????

Abilities:

1. Passive: unflappable

In thread, it will be publicly announced who you visit each night (but not why)

2. Active: Strikes Fear

Pick a target at night. That player will be told that they "Suddenly feel a strong sense of fear". This has no other effects. Basically, it just messes with them.

It is now Day 3.

ignup list

1 @Forge

2 @TheKillerNacho

5 @Jlash

8 @Slappy Mc

9 @The Orca

13 @bcb1213

14 @JoshstraDaymus

7 @Raves

"Half his body melted". Meaning he died 2 different ways

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So before Forge claimed yesterday and Raves today....

I was assuming since I can't be stopped and Homelander nukes everyone, I kill my target and anyone visiting them, then I was assuming maybe I kill my target and anyone they visit after Forge said Pickle went no where (Mwil killing myself or Pickle D1 is common lol)

Now with Raves saying Forge visited Josh, I have no idea whats going on, and the flavor changed from melted to dismembered

Something did happen to me last night, but I'm not sure why the flavor changed 

Did you receive a PM that said that Josh visited you?