Rank the last ten teams to win the Super Bowl

CP3MVP

The 2012 Ravens are always an interesting case because they were arguably the worst iteration of essentially the same really successful team from 2008-2012

The team in that 5 year stretch went 11-5, 9-7 (with a bunch of 1 possession losses), 12-4, 12-4, 10-6 and it was the 10-6 team that got blown out a few times that won the SB.

Just odd. So I could see them being relatively low on the list. But the core of that team had several Hall of Famers and a lot of All Pros, and won a ton of playoff games and made 3 AFC Championships in that stretch...so in that sense I could see that collection of players ranked pretty high.

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

The 2012 Ravens are always an interesting case because they were arguably the worst iteration of essentially the same really successful team from 2008-2012

The team in that 5 year stretch went 11-5, 9-7 (with a bunch of 1 possession losses), 12-4, 12-4, 10-6 and it was the 10-6 team that got blown out a few times that won the SB.

Just odd. So I could see them being relatively low on the list. But the core of that team had several Hall of Famers and a lot of All Pros, and won a ton of playoff games and made 3 AFC Championships in that stretch...so in that sense I could see that collection of players ranked pretty high.

And, they wore White with Black a lot. Including the Superbowl. XD