Will the KO Offense be a Knock Out?

vike daddy

8 minutes ago, RpMc said:

I'd like to see more read/bash run looks and RPO pass looks to help open up the running game a little.  Take advantage of the type of QB we currently have, put edge defenders and linebackers in conflict and slow them down half a beat.

Give us numbers in the run/pass game.

KOC desperately needs to get the run game going somehow. Take the weight off Dobbs and give our emerging defence a rest

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vikesfan89 said:

If the Vikings won the division,  absolutely.  I haven't paid much attention to the Texans but the turn around that they have had is impressive.  It'd be hard to argue against him if they make the playoffs

While not necessarily often used as a barometer, amongst common opponents thus far, the Texans are 3-2 (as the AFC South is also playing the NFC South), while still having to play the Broncos (W13) and the Vikings are 3-1, still having to play the Broncos and Bengals.  We'll see where they are at that point.  I think both teams have had similar injury issues, but all of the Texans have come to their OL (including our Quessenberry's brother), while the Vikings have suffered injuries to more major players.  Both coaches have done a phenomenal job. 

9 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

If the Vikings won the division,  absolutely.  I haven't paid much attention to the Texans but the turn around that they have had is impressive.  It'd be hard to argue against him if they make the playoffs

other than, the Vikings' story is also one of losing their starting QB who was playing extremely well.