STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

While the Republic was successful in ridding itself of its corrupt politicians, the battle against the Separatist armies wasn't over. The Jedi Order's losses had already been excessive, and it continued to get worse for them when news spread that its most senior member, Yoda was found dead. Without @Tugboat to teach new padawans, does the Order have any chance of recovering?

While that was the most notable loss, but he wasn't the only one. Another Clone Trooper of the Galactic Republic, one they called @Glen, also bit the dust. His droid companion, Droid C, disables itself in grief. It was a Mouse Droid.

Autopsies:

Spoiler

Yoda
Master, Yoda
ArpZRSZP148kJn3PxWfuDt75da4cy-m3goCyCLRxn5SnjqApG7MRN41Nj--8EyzOXXD-nfpMOrA5A7JKftJCJ5YCzKXiwxHWYQ7g0OBpNrx85BHT_bCMZWFw6bS3yskmrd4P2PND
"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." - Yoda

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Eliminate the Sith Order and all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Galactic Republic, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Shield: Once per night, you may protect another target player against any attack during the night. Additionally, you receive a report of the number of people they visited, and the number of people attempting to visit them.
  • Force Scan: Once per night, target two other players to receive a report on whether or not they share the same alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Green Lightsaber (Melee): Can be used to parry or block on even nights. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. Additionally, the night after a successfully defending against an item, you may use the lightsaber to attempt to kill a target player, instead.

Clone Trooper
Trooper, Human
-3WAzajbyjam5Igzn4rxHhD3D3SWcZcEaCu1pwwm8iW1UnhyzLcUIRNxff5InAQX9jD8Y71HvBxrX8IF80C-4_Ihn3EGhjz-SVvQphRyjcTJnw_hzq-X1oFp4KKO6od_1vjMdHRy
"Yes, a clone army. And, I must say, one of the finest we've ever created." - Lama Su

You are aligned with the Galactic Republic: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Jedi Order, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Probe (Droid): Once every odd night, you may target a player to receive a report on all items in their inventory. Lightsaber color will not be revealed.
  • Mouse (Droid): Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report of that player's or a player adjacent to them on the player list's alignment. Which player's alignment you receive is random between those three, and you will not be told whose you received. Dead players are skipped for this purpose, and the first and last players on the list are considered adjacent.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability (even one you can no longer use) to have them join the game as a pseudo-player called "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned (not counting towards ratios), of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. If you ever die, all Droids you deployed die, too.
  • Order Droid (Day): At any time during the day except the final 30 minutes, via PM with the host, you may have any of the Droids you deployed change their vote to a player of your choosing. You may supply reasoning, but the Droid will paraphrase anything into its own words. Any Droids not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day automatically vote for a no lynch.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• none!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I will be out most of the day tomorrow. @Matts4313 has agreed to stand in as host when I'm away. Day 5 will still end at 9:00 PM ET, but the lynch itself will not be processed until I get back. You should send in a move ahead of time, and I'll give you ~15 minutes after I process the lynch to change them. I will be adding Matts to Role PMs that contain Day Actions so he can process those.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yoda
Master, Yoda
ArpZRSZP148kJn3PxWfuDt75da4cy-m3goCyCLRxn5SnjqApG7MRN41Nj--8EyzOXXD-nfpMOrA5A7JKftJCJ5YCzKXiwxHWYQ7g0OBpNrx85BHT_bCMZWFw6bS3yskmrd4P2PND
"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." - Yoda

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Eliminate the Sith Order and all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Galactic Republic, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:

• Force Shield: Once per night, you may protect another target player against any attack during the night. Additionally, you receive a report of the number of people they visited, and the number of people attempting to visit them.
  • Force Scan: Once per night, target two other players to receive a report on whether or not they share the same alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

Tugboat autopsy force scan gets alignment on 2 players.

Tugboat noted this in his posts below.

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

To add to this...

Pickle and Slappy share an alignment.  The only way i can see Anakin (Jedi aligned claim) and Mas Amedda (Galactic Republic aligned claim) actually sharing an alignment, is if they're both "converted" to a separate faction together.

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Tugboat  can you elaborate more on this?  is this based on how you think the game has transpired? or is this from star wars lore?  or night moves?

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Info from night moves.

I'm kind of shocked that Palp was able to find and convert both of them so quickly.  But it's pretty much the only explanation for the result, given the context.  Unless there's some sort of fabrication frame-up involved.  Which is possible in this game of rampant misinformation i guess.

5 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I just have a report indicating that Slappy and Pickle share an alignment.  Nothing else to it really.

Your description of your wincon also doesn't make sense.  The autopsies of all the other dead Jedi you killed, Qui Gon Jinn, Obi Wan, and Mace Windu all have "eliminate the Sith and all threats to the Galactic Republic" as their wincon.  Dead Sith like Darth Maul are the ones that seem to have a simple "eliminate/outnumber the opposite faction" type language.  Why would your win condition be different from the other Jedi in your faction?

• Like 1