STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

32 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I refuse to believe Forge is dumb enough to be scum, then just create a fake claim out of the blue - for absolute ZERO reason, without having an "approved fake claim" from the host

The most likely scenario is that both Forge and Pickle are town. Forge was effing around. Pickle really is Mas Ammada and jumped on it. And now Forge is town trolling

Like.. Forge being an *** as town after a little bit of nonsense is easily the most annoying thing about him, and maybe he needs to be the vote anyway

But I feel like this is going to be a town flip if we let this play out

If you ask "Would scum Forge do what he did?" I see zero ways of reaching the answer "yes"

At least when Matts effed up, it was because he didn't even understand he was scum

Oh, I'd totally do it. I have done it...in Swag's White House mafia I intentionally outed myself. 

I do regret locking my vote...got a little too carried away in having the fun. the fact that it was Pickle just made it too easy and too funny. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I'm gonna go with the logic that Forge is indeed trying to burn the house down when the spotlight ended up on him as scum on Day 1. 

It's not really a spotlight..i mean, nobody is going to follow that idiotic logic but the twins. But when it annoys me this much on day 1, it's just time to go

VC

Forge - 8 - DrDoomIQ, The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, bcb1213, MWil23, Tugboat

Slappy Mc - 3 - squire12, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle

Glen - 3 - gopherwrestler, Raves, 11sanchez11

Pickle Rick - 1 - [Forge]

11sanchez11 - 1 - wolfeyestrk

Malfatron - 1 - Slappy Mc

Matts4313 - 1 - Glen

Daboyle - 1 - Whicker

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - kingseanjohn

Whicker - 1 - RuskieTitan

Tugboat - 1 - Tk3

Yet to vote: Malfatron, Matts4313, Danger, RandyMossIsBoss

Around 5 hours, 20 minutes left in the day!

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It's not really a spotlight..i mean, nobody is going to follow that idiotic logic but the twins. But when it annoys me this much on day 1, it's just time to go

This is almost persuasive to me.  Which is...exactly why i'm not gonna allow myself to be swayed by it.

Sad if true though.  But if true, also still just time to go.  So...either way, have yourself a nice little break from mafia.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

This is almost persuasive to me.  Which is...exactly why i'm not gonna allow myself to be swayed by it.

Sad if true though.  But if true, also still just time to go.  So...either way, have yourself a nice little break from mafia.

I definitely wouldn't be swayed by it. I'm a damn good vote, I'm sure 

45 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I refuse to believe Forge is dumb enough to be scum, then just create a fake claim out of the blue - for absolute ZERO reason, without having an "approved fake claim" from the host

The most likely scenario is that both Forge and Pickle are town. Forge was effing around. Pickle really is Mas Ammada and jumped on it. And now Forge is town trolling

Like.. Forge being an *** as town after a little bit of nonsense is easily the most annoying thing about him, and maybe he needs to be the vote anyway

But I feel like this is going to be a town flip if we let this play out

If you ask "Would scum Forge do what he did?" I see zero ways of reaching the answer "yes"

At least when Matts effed up, it was because he didn't even understand he was scum

I think that either way this is an easy either or situation either forge us his claimed character or he isnt either way voting out forge or pickle will give us the answer. I think forge isnt having fun and claimed a role without thinking it all the way thru but thats just my opinion

• Like 1

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

I think that either way this is an easy either or situation either forge us his claimed character or he isnt either way voting out forge or pickle will give us the answer. I think forge isnt having fun and claimed a role without thinking it all the way thru but thats just my opinion

that's generally how it works with characters......

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So if Forge is town this is his thought process

1. Participate in thread

2. Reads Orca's theory on why voting him is smart

3. Orca is dumb, ill just nuke the game by claiming another town character and screwing over my team 

chicken-chicken-bro.gif

Oh, your reasoning is dumb as hell and your wouldn't have gotten votes besides your brother (shocking).  You and your brother are kings of getting results off dumb *** thought processes. But it's just random probability

I just realized that I couldn't stand listening to it this game so I'd rather quit.

We wouldn't have had to go through this charade if a replacement was available, but nacho said no.