STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

He liked your post AFTER you posted it (that's how linear time works)

So again.. how did you know he died via that role instead of via factional hit?

Furthermore, how did you know that I knew that he died via that role instead of via factional hit?

1. I quoted the posts where he telegraphed it (you following along).  I read the autopsy and quoted all the posts.  He was waiting to see if he was alive.  Why would he do that, oh I know bc if he was alive drdoom was cleared. If he was dead he was a bad guy as Orca believed and posted about.  

You seem to forget I can understand his train of thought 

"I'm visiting doom with rum": telegraphing where his move was

"If I'm dead follow the rum": call back to where his move was

"Waiting to see if I'm alive": reference to his move in case he died. 

2. You told him to like the post, meaning you knew it as well. 

Get inside the brain or get out of the way bc I'm driving the bus that takes town to a W

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Oh wait... pickle is mas amedda lol.. I already forgot

But he totally overlooked the fact that Orca could have died by another source.. I guess no harm though

There is also the scenario where he was told he died from Gamble, but that still doesn't take away from the fact that the ability could've been redirected and he wouldn't know.

Though DrDoom is definitely worth considering for now unless we get better information.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Oh wait... pickle is mas amedda lol.. I already forgot

But he totally overlooked the fact that Orca could have died by another source.. I guess no harm though

I get amped up when I try hard and loose myself in my head.  I probably should dial it back some and get clear headed and give scum a chance 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

1. I quoted the posts where he telegraphed it (you following along).  I read the autopsy and quoted all the posts.  He was waiting to see if he was alive.  Why would he do that, oh I know bc if he was alive drdoom was cleared. If he was dead he was a bad guy as Orca believed and posted about.  

You seem to forget I can understand his train of thought 

"I'm visiting doom with rum": telegraphing where his move was

"If I'm dead follow the rum": call back to where his move was

"Waiting to see if I'm alive": reference to his move in case he died. 

2. You told him to like the post, meaning you knew it as well. 

Get inside the brain or get out of the way bc I'm driving the bus that takes town to a W

My point was, how did you know scum didn't just kill him? which would make the DrDoom situation Null

But obviously the scum hit was carried out by Danger, who was parried, and thus dead - but I didn't know how YOU knew that at the time (clearly overlooked - but a non issue)

Meaning the only option is that the Gamble resulted in Orca's death and DrDoom is scum

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

My point was, how did you know scum didn't just kill him? which would make the DrDoom situation Null

But obviously the scum hit was carried out by Danger, who was parried, and thus dead - but I didn't know how YOU knew that at the time (clearly overlooked - but a non issue)

Meaning the only option is that the Gamble resulted in Orca's death and DrDoom is scum

I guess i overlooked that he could have been hit.  Thats on me.  Like I said I get amped and narrow vision so I just locked in on his telegraphed move. 

Just now, Jlash said:

If Doom comes up Sith, and it turns out Orca's theory of him voting for a scum mate Forge first was right it's going to be amazing to see. No one will be able to tell Orca anything after this.

oh, I hate it so much

• Like 1