STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

VC

DrDoomIQ - 5 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, Whicker, MWil23

Whicker - 1 - RuskieTitan

squire12 - 1 - Slappy Mc

RandyMossIsBoss - 1 - squire12

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Vote or die: @Matts4313, @Malfatron

Yet to vote: Glen, kingseanjohn, Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, wolfeyestrk, Tugboat, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle, 11sanchez11, RandyMossIsBoss, DrDoomIQ, Droid A, Droid B

Cannot vote: bcb1213

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

When Forge claimed Dooku, I mean, what else should it have been? In the initial voting phase before that information came out, it warranted a two way push to see who was genuine.

Agreed

This is entirely disingenuous. You know exactly what I meant, and it's not a 2 hour shift at all. I replied 2 hours ago to what my philosophy was yesterday. Either you're intentionally twisting my words or not following my train of thought.

So why the difference in philosophy from yesterday to today?

Look where votes ended yesterday.

I hate it when the system imbeds quotes like that, it's weird.

Lando was a Scoundrel and won with Town (Galactic Empire). Here's his:

Divorce?

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

squire12 - 1 - Slappy Mc

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Vote or die: @Matts4313, @Malfatron

Yet to vote: Glen, kingseanjohn, Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, wolfeyestrk, Tugboat, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle, 11sanchez11, RandyMossIsBoss, DrDoomIQ, Droid A, Droid B

Sorry, I literally just walked in from out of town. matts

Ill read up after I take a solid 20 hour nap. Feel free to replace me, or I will start being active later today/tomorrow.

VC

squire12 - 1 - Slappy Mc

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Matts4313 - 1 - Matts4313

Vote or die: @Malfatron

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm on page 47 reading up, but with Forge flipping Master and Danger flipping apprentice, I'd assume the Sith is DONE. There can only be two:

Always-Two-There-Are-Star-Wars-Meme.gif?

You talk about lore but ignore the reasoning the movies give, dooku is  trained by palpatine but is an ex jedi and is no longer/never truly was his apprentice, it was maul followed by vader not counting the lore from the cannon shows that have even more bad guys to count toward a possible sith faction count

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If Doom comes up Sith, I'm going scorched earth on this game, because there can only be two, a Master (Forge) and an apprentice (Danger). No more, no less.

If palpatine isnt in this game ill eat my hat

51 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Agreed

So you agree with my stance from yesterday that I made clear again today and yet disagreed with it and/or accused me of changing my philosophies 2 hours later?

So why the difference in philosophy from yesterday to today?

Meaning by voting Dr. Doom today?

Look where votes ended yesterday.

Assuming you meant today, it's pretty simple from my POV:

Looking at the fact that General Grievous visited Slappy and that Wolf confirmed 3 visitors (or 2 on the chance that you're telling the truth), here's what basic "math" says:

1. Dr. Doom is either lying or voting him won't hurt Town, which is our best option barring another night result.

2. The math says that the best case scenario with going for one of you, KSJ, or RMIB, is that we have a 1 in 3 chance of getting the vote right in this instance.

Perhaps it's a bit of a conservative play, and I could still be swayed as there's a lot of day left, but an investigative result (Wolf and Orca) that nets us a bird in hand is not the same as a claim and CC of said claim when, before Forge rage claimed scum, it wasn't 100% clear as to who was telling the truth or lying.

It's not a chance in philosophy so much as a change in math and cause/effect move results.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So you agree with my stance from yesterday that I made clear again today and yet disagreed with it and/or accused me of changing my philosophies 2 hours later?

Meaning by voting Dr. Doom today?

Assuming you meant today, it's pretty simple from my POV:

Looking at the fact that General Grievous visited Slappy and that Wolf confirmed 3 visitors (or 2 on the chance that you're telling the truth), here's what basic "math" says:

1. Dr. Doom is either lying or voting him won't hurt Town, which is our best option barring another night result.

2. The math says that the best case scenario with going for one of you, KSJ, or RMIB, is that we have a 1 in 3 chance of getting the vote right in this instance.

Perhaps it's a bit of a conservative play, and I could still be swayed as there's a lot of day left, but an investigative result (Wolf and Orca) that nets us a bird in hand is not the same as a claim and CC of said claim when, before Forge rage claimed scum, it wasn't 100% clear as to who was telling the truth or lying.

It's not a chance in philosophy so much as a change in math and cause/effect move results.

Wincon specifically says "Sith AND all threats to the Galactic Empire"

I have no idea who/what Dr Doom is, but he isn't one of the town factions. If we want to resolve something else, I can live with that, but I am 100% not accepting "let's work with proven non-town who claims friendly other"

• Like 1

I'll be more specific with what happened to me last night.

I tried to visit Squire. However I was redirected to Gopher instead. My move on Gopher failed.

So a few things happened last night, but I was visited with a redirect onto Gopher AND something happened that made the move fail - and I'm 99% sure the reasoning was related to Gopher, NOT related to me

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'll be more specific with what happened to me last night.

I tried to visit Squire. However I was redirected to Gopher instead. My move on Gopher failed.

So a few things happened last night, but I was visited with a redirect onto Gopher AND something happened that made the move fail - and I'm 99% sure the reasoning was related to Gopher, NOT related to me

Or related to the person who caused the redirect

Either Gopher could not be visited, or the redirect also causes a move to fail (is that a possible variant of a redirect?)

25 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

You talk about lore but ignore the reasoning the movies give, dooku is  trained by palpatine but is an ex jedi

AFTER the death of Darth Maul, his apprentice.

and is no longer/never truly was his apprentice,

Please show me where this is ever the case, especially given Yoda's quote to Mace Windu in the Phantom Menace:

Always-Two-There-Are-Star-Wars-Meme.gif?

it was maul followed by vader not counting the lore from the cannon shows that have even more bad guys to count toward a possible sith faction count

It was the following:

Darth Maul while still a child to adulthood (killed by Obi Wan) followed by:

Darth Tyranus, formerly a member of the Jedi order, killed by Anakin Skywalker at the command of Darth Sidius, followed by:

Anakin Skywalker, coerced by Sidius gradually which set off a chain of events going back to the killing of Dooku 

If palpatine isnt in this game ill eat my hat

He would fit as Chancellor Palpatine of the Galactic Republic, leader of the Senate. Nacho says as much in the writeup:

On 2/19/2022 at 7:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS PREQUEL MAFIA

War! The Galactic Republic is cumbling under attacks by the ruthless Separatist Alliance.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous, has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate. This bold gambit has left the Republic army befuddled, leading to confusion as to who is friend and foe.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged capital with their valuable hostage, the Knights of the Jedi Order attempt a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor, and save the Republic...

So, based upon this, IF he is in the game, there's some sort of mechanic keeping him prisoner or something.