STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

OK, that is at least a start

I said this earlier

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

cool.  that will spare me the trouble of doing so.  

somehow I am not sure this is genuine.   but it is probably the best I am going to get from you at this juncture.  

(I'm not actually making a chart)

And that's good, because I was laying on the sarcasm as thick as I could. Perhaps I'm losing my touch.

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Haha like excel sheets or pie charts and such? Now I wanna see one.

Also, like I said this morning I'm all aboard the Doom train but I'm in no rush to vote with so much day left. I wanna hear* what the love triangle has to say about each other.

*edited awful mistake

Excel sheets complete with players' names, claimed characters, claimed moves on each night, color coded flips...it's honestly beautiful.

VC

DrDoomIQ - 6 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, Whicker, MWil23, Slappy Mc

Whicker - 1 - RuskieTitan

RandyMossIsBoss - 1 - squire12

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Matts4313 - 1 - Matts4313

Vote or die: @Malfatron

Yet to vote: Glen, kingseanjohn, Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, wolfeyestrk, Tugboat, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle, 11sanchez11, RandyMossIsBoss, DrDoomIQ, Droid A, Droid B

Cannot vote: bcb1213

3 hours ago, squire12 said:
3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

How is this CLEARLY an other as opposed to one of the Sith/Separatist factions? Did I miss how this has been guaranteed?

That quoted weird 

Anyway, I don't remember the "scoundrel" players from last game being "aligned with"  a faction.  Divorce have to outlast a set group of players..... 1 of which was not even in the game?

@The Orca like this if I am remembering this correctly. 

@MWil23  How is this not me trying to answer your question on how I got to that conclusion?   you even quoted and posted links from the game?   This is becoming a really bad look for you here Mwil

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

When Forge claimed Dooku, I mean, what else should it have been? In the initial voting phase before that information came out, it warranted a two way push to see who was genuine.

This is entirely disingenuous. You know exactly what I meant, and it's not a 2 hour shift at all. I replied 2 hours ago to what my philosophy was yesterday. Either you're intentionally twisting my words or not following my train of thought.

I hate it when the system imbeds quotes like that, it's weird.

Lando was a Scoundrel and won with Town (Galactic Empire). Here's his:

Divorce?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Got it.

Yes, Lando and Jabba had to survive to win.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

now the compliments start.  

is this step 2 of scum mwil playbook??

Squire, I could never finesse you, which is why I started killing you as scum when I drew it about 15 out of 20 games a couple of years ago. In hindsight, it was probably a mistake, but here we are.

Generally, Steps 1 and 2 of the scum MWil playbook revolve around a high risk no pressure play early to either die D2-3 or survive and skate to endgame, while distracting from whatever the rest of my team is doing, while breadcrumbing along the way to give myself plausible explanations down the road, and setting up as many Town vs. Town lynch lines as possible. That last part should be especially telling to you if you're able to take a step back and reassess...unless of course you are scum, in which case, I'm here for a 1 vs. 1 and would relish that opportunity. :) 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23  How is this not me trying to answer your question on how I got to that conclusion?   you even quoted and posted links from the game?   This is becoming a really bad look for you here Mwil

What I'm SAYING is how do you KNOW that he's not lying about this claim and someone in scum chat didn't feed him that? If you and I both remembered it, why wouldn't anyone else who has ever played a Nacho Star Wars game?????

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok, I'll bite. Tell me how "Town Me" would think then, because I don't understand why we'd go down another road barring some semblance of a result on any of those other 3 who visited Slappy.

KSJ made some vague half hearted promise of proving his innocence

RMIB isn't here

Squire claimed to have not visited at all and been framed

DrDoom claimed NonTown and for all we know if actively scum lying and barring his autopsy, we can't even confirm his win con and how that would impact us.

actually, I am going to let you stew on this a bit and see if you can get into a town frame of mind and see what you come up with.  

Since the last couple hours has me thinking you are rolling strong in the scum world this game.  

If I were to show/tell you, it would be much less informative!!

12 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
12 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

OK someone cliff notes me before I go to bed 

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Cannot vote: bcb1213

On 2/19/2022 at 4:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Violation of any of the above rules will cause me to have to punish your team as I deem appropriate. This could include, but is not limited to: Losing your vote, being roleblocked, being replaced, or even being modkilled

@bcb1213

battle bots GIF

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Squire, I could never finesse you, which is why I started killing you as scum when I drew it about 15 out of 20 games a couple of years ago. In hindsight, it was probably a mistake, but here we are.

Generally, Steps 1 and 2 of the scum MWil playbook revolve around a high risk no pressure play early to either die D2-3 or survive and skate to endgame, while distracting from whatever the rest of my team is doing, while breadcrumbing along the way to give myself plausible explanations down the road, and setting up as many Town vs. Town lynch lines as possible. That last part should be especially telling to you if you're able to take a step back and reassess...unless of course you are scum, in which case, I'm here for a 1 vs. 1 and would relish that opportunity. :) 

you are starting to get there in your thinking here.   just a bit more and we might make it.  

I give you a town point for at least being forthcoming (maybe even honest, that is TBD)

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What I'm SAYING is how do you KNOW that he's not lying about this claim and someone in scum chat didn't feed him that? If you and I both remembered it, why wouldn't anyone else who has ever played a Nacho Star Wars game?????

Oh, I don't know that is/isn't lying.  If my post came off as me "knowing" something of his alignment, that is certainly not the case.