STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, squire12 said:
5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Its anecdotal, but squire feels like a problem this game to me as well

that said, Dr Doom is an immediate solution while we figure out more tonight

how do you see me as a problem?   

@Tk3are you saying specifically that I might be a problem for you?   Or the overall game for town?

Just now, squire12 said:

how do you see me as a problem?   

My gut read is that your tone is off. You're being more combative and obstinate and less helpful than typical

Maybe I'm reading wrong, but its on my radar

Like I said, bigger fish to fry right now though

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

doom is clearly an other given his scoundrel claim a few posts ago.  Would fit dying based on Orca flip and autopsy. 

This reads as certainty without acknowledging the possibility a scum lie. Why shouldn’t I question you on this? You took his word on that immediately, almost as though you know this because he’s not aligned with you (Blue)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you are starting to get there in your thinking here.   just a bit more and we might make it.  

I give you a town point for at least being forthcoming (maybe even honest, that is TBD)

Posts like this lower my blood pressure. Thank you for that 😂 

Going back to the only two Sith thing you guys were going back and forth about earlier, I was reading through the autopsies to see if I could get anymore info and I saw the note right above them stating we shouldn't hold to game lore too exclusively to justify ruling anything out. So as much as it would make sense in "movie lore" for there to only be two Sith at a time, it just wouldn't make any sense faction wise to have only two especially in a game this size.

• Like 2

VC

DrDoomIQ - 6 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, Whicker, MWil23, Slappy Mc

Whicker - 1 - RuskieTitan

RandyMossIsBoss - 1 - squire12

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Matts4313 - 1 - Matts4313

Vote or die: @Malfatron

Yet to vote: Glen, kingseanjohn, Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, wolfeyestrk, Tugboat, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle, 11sanchez11, RandyMossIsBoss, DrDoomIQ, Droid A, Droid B

Cannot vote: bcb1213

Just now, Jlash said:

Going back to the only two Sith thing you guys were going back and forth about earlier, I was reading through the autopsies to see if I could get anymore info and I saw the note right above them stating we shouldn't hold to game lore too exclusively to justify ruling anything out. So as much as it would make sense in "movie lore" for there to only be two Sith at a time, it just wouldn't make any sense faction wise to have only two especially in a game this size.

I agree

There's no guarantee that Nacho is sticking to that.. plus you can still have more than two Sith-ALIGNED characters sharing a faction

I'm assuming ratio sizes based on game-structure assumptions, not lore assumptions

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Found the 3rd sith... lol jk

• Like 1

VC

DrDoomIQ - 6 - Pickle Rick, Raves, Tk3, Whicker, MWil23, Slappy Mc

Whicker - 2 - RuskieTitan, 11sanchez11

RandyMossIsBoss - 1 - squire12

Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Matts4313 - 1 - Matts4313

Vote or die: @Malfatron

Yet to vote: Glen, kingseanjohn, Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, wolfeyestrk, Tugboat, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle, RandyMossIsBoss, DrDoomIQ, Droid A, Droid B

Cannot vote: bcb1213

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

so in review

Doom isn't town and is a scoundrel, i guess

three people visited slappy, Squire said he didnt and actually visited another one who did supposedly visit slappy which is LOL convenient if true.  KSJ said he did visit slappy and slappy should know about it, and randy hasn't checked in yet.  Slappy apparantly doesnt believe squire at the moment

Ruskie has given zero reason why whicker is scum but seems adament about it.  Squire thinks he's aligned with possible bad dude randy

TK3 said he visited gopher but failed while gopher is flat out voting TK3

anything else I'm missing I can add to this

44 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Doom

star wars lightsaber GIF

doom