Draft visits tracker

WizardHawk

Pitre appears to be a top 30 visitor. I believe he’s being projected as a CB. 

Also …

University of Buffalo cornerback Ja’Marcus Ingram will participate in the Dallas Cowboys’ local day workout in April, a league source told PFN on Friday.

Edited by WizardHawk

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-draft-treylon-burks-ohio-state-chris-olave-30-visits?utm_source=reddit.com#gid=ci029d1bcd300024db&pid=cowboys---mccarthy-mcclay

The 2022 list so far (hat-tip to BloggingTheBoys)? It includes two wide receivers who might be worthy of the No. 24 overall pick ... two tight ends who figure a bit down the line ... and two stars in the trenches from Texas A&M.

The pair of receivers: Arkansas' Treylon Burks (via 105.3 The Fan) and Ohio State's Chris Olave (via 11W).

The pair of tight ends: Washington's Cade Otton (via The Draft Network) and Virginia's Jelani Woods (via PFF)

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/dallas-draft-treylon-burks-ohio-state-chris-olave-30-visits?utm_source=reddit.com#gid=ci029d1bcd300024db&pid=cowboys---mccarthy-mcclay

The 2022 list so far (hat-tip to BloggingTheBoys)? It includes two wide receivers who might be worthy of the No. 24 overall pick ... two tight ends who figure a bit down the line ... and two stars in the trenches from Texas A&M.

The pair of receivers: Arkansas' Treylon Burks (via 105.3 The Fan) and Ohio State's Chris Olave (via 11W).

The pair of tight ends: Washington's Cade Otton (via The Draft Network) and Virginia's Jelani Woods (via PFF)

Really lazy article by Mike Fischer.

The players who have been reported as top-30 visits:

Kenyon Green   
DeMarvin Leal   
Treylon Burks   
Chris Olave   
Jelani Woods   
Jaylen Wydermeyer

So Fisher missed a few. And the tweet he references about Cade Otten is unclear. Otten may be a top-30 visit, but it could have been a combine or Zoom meeting instead. No one has confirmed yet.

18 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Woof

We are leaving no stone unturned at TE. Sincerely hope they don’t expect to find gold under this particular rock.

Almost wonder if they are interested in a teammate. Like, maybe he’s close with Kenyon Green, and they want to dig a little more there?

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

We are leaving no stone unturned at TE. Sincerely hope they don’t expect to find gold under this particular rock.

Almost wonder if they are interested in a teammate. Like, maybe he’s close with Kenyon Green, and they want to dig a little more there?

Maybe the game film, which I haven’t watched any, shows something different. Regardless, I don’t know how anyone who tests that poorly across the board ends up on the radar. He’d be a very uninspiring pick for sure.

19 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Maybe the game film, which I haven’t watched any, shows something different. Regardless, I don’t know how anyone who tests that poorly across the board ends up on the radar. He’d be a very uninspiring pick for sure.

We’ve been tied to just about every TE. They clearly don’t want to pay Schultz long-term. Maybe he’s a backup option if the guys they might want in rounds 2-4 aren’t there.

I think we’re going to draft a TE at some point, folks. Only one we haven’t been connected to yet is Trey McBride.

Top-30   
Jelani Woods   
Jalen Wydermeyer

Kellen Moore at pro day   
Charlie Kolar   
Jeremy Ruckert

Formal interview at combine   
Isaiah Likely   
Greg Dulcich   
Grant Calcaterra

Other formal setting   
Cade Otten

5 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I think we’re going to draft a TE at some point, folks. Only one we haven’t been connected to yet is Trey McBride.

Top-30   
Jelani Woods   
Jalen Wydermeyer

Kellen Moore at pro day   
Charlie Kolar   
Jeremy Ruckert

Formal interview at combine   
Isaiah Likely   
Greg Dulcich   
Grant Calcaterra

Other formal setting   
Cade Otten

Figured this was coming following the Jarwin release. Obviously our FO doesn't seem very interested in paying Top 5 TE money to Schultz for more than a year, and there's really nothing behind him. Been 9 years since we actually sank a Top 100 pick into the position- feels like we're due.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

Figured this was coming following the Jarwin release. Obviously our FO doesn't seem very interested in paying Top 5 TE money to Schultz for more than a year, and there's really nothing behind him. Been 9 years since we actually sank a Top 100 pick into the position- feels like we're due.

Dulcich is the one guy I’d be pretty excited about at #56. Otherwise, I’m pretty interested in waiting and seeing who makes it to the 3rd round. I’m a big fan of McBride, but I don’t view a huge drop off between him and, say Charlie Kolar.