zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

Just now, squire12 said:

so you want people to speak up if they have a name?

you role fishing?

No. I gave my information which is that I don’t have a name. That alone should discredit bcb. I never asked anyone for claims although I’m sure you’ll claim differently 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Naw. Just have fun with it buddy.  When I quit taking these games so seriously I really started enjoying them again 

I’m trying but it’s hard when people directly make up lies about you just to discredit you for no reason 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

@Slappy Mc was right. I should stop playing 

You absolutely should not. You should however have fun. I want you to have the fun when you play. I know that killing BCB is fun for you, but think about it from a game stand point. There is an open ability claim day 1. Mafia have to consider how much of a threat to them that potential ability is. If he doesnt die it tells us a lot. If he does die, it tells us a lot. 

I know it's not the outcome you want, but Josh will be far less active than BCB and we always talk about lynching an inactive day 1 and today we did it.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

No. I gave my information which is that I don’t have a name. That alone should discredit bcb. I never asked anyone for claims although I’m sure you’ll claim differently 

So bcb says he could get the "name" of  1 of 4 players?   so if you don't have a "name" you would fall into 3 of 4 that might not.  I am not sure how this is some slam dunk thing you are going with.

Just now, Whicker said:

I’m trying but it’s hard when people directly make up lies about you just to discredit you for no reason 

You have to realize many people do these sort of things to get reactions. Sort of like when you're at a poker game table and you get a read on a player at a table by how they react to things. Same principle 

Just now, squire12 said:

So bcb says he could get the "name" of  1 of 4 players?   so if you don't have a "name" you would fall into 3 of 4 that might not.  I am not sure how this is some slam dunk thing you are going with.

Why is name in quotes? He is claiming his name is John Doe. I don’t have any similar type of name/title whatever you want to call it in my role. I just have my ability. So I don’t see what you don’t see