zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

1 minute ago, Raves said:

So it looks like @Malfatron and @Matts4313 might be scum together with how coordinated they were in trying to go after me.  Especially since @Matts4313 claim of investigating me is complete BS.  He knows he didn't investigate me.  How about you be honest about what you really did last night?

Is this really the angle you want to play?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You do realize I am not voting you, right?

That's fine.  But it def seemed like you were getting the wagons rounded up.  Plus I just woke up and I really hated having to read all those pages that you made me do.  Plus your fake claim could've gotten me hammered, which is fine cuz then I wouldn't have to read anymore, but it's also really bad for town to lose members on bad fake claims

Just now, Raves said:

That's fine.  But it def seemed like you were getting the wagons rounded up.  Plus I just woke up and I really hated having to read all those pages that you made me do.  Plus your fake claim could've gotten me hammered, which is fine cuz then I wouldn't have to read anymore, but it's also really bad for town to lose members on bad fake claims

It was entertaining tho. Thats worth something. Plus no moves + a bus move; I had to test you and reactions. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was entertaining tho. Thats worth something. Plus no moves + a bus move; I had to test you and reactions. 

It was less a bus move and more he's inactive again and whether it's due to him being scum and hiding or real life, it's hard to actually tell.

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:
10 hours ago, squire12 said:

josh did.  be a man like he is!!!

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Josh did! :)

Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Do we have a new circle of Mafia with SwAg being gone?

Squire-->Malf-->?-->Squire

Who is the missing link?

• Like 1