zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I thought  @bcb1213claimed to pick 4 players and is told that one of those players is the name ______. 

If he is told which player is who, that changes things completely. 

10 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Anyhow 

1. I was told I was jailed last night which is odd because 

2.  My ability still worked. One of my four targets is investigator so if y'all want me to reveal the four that's fine but I don't know if it's a good call.  Also one of the four isn't matts.  and 

3.  My wc also changed to eliminate infected as I anticipated so ya'll can eat it on that 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So don't try to fit roles into it and lynch based off that lol

Im gonna use all the potential tools at my disposel and make an informed choice

First order of business is to lynch the people who arent participating

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

But it doesn't mean it has to come from that site and fitting roles and setups to that site isn't smart either 

Okay. I agree. 

Im not saying that though. I was saying that it seems as though there should not be a cult investigator and mafia investigator in this game, and I was trying to find hints as to whether straight “investigator” is an appropriate name for that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im gonna use all the potential tools at my disposel and make an informed choice

First order of business is to lynch the people who arent participating

You can go ahead and lynch me then. I’ve definitely been a net negative so far and am useless overall 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You can go ahead and lynch me then. I’ve definitely been a net negative so far and am useless overall 

I 100% disagree here. I think you have been very town like in your thinking and are at the lower tiers for who I think should he lynched. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay. I agree. 

Im not saying that though. I was saying that it seems as though there should not be a cult investigator and mafia investigator in this game, and I was trying to find hints as to whether straight “investigator” is an appropriate name for that 

Judging from the fact that no "detective" was on there either I'd suspect that maybe the cops are the investigators? 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Judging from the fact that no "detective" was on there either I'd suspect that maybe the cops are the investigators? 

Then what is Matt’s? I haven’t read through much of today so if he retracted his investigator claim then we’re good