2022 Offseason Discussion

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I’ve made my opinion on Baker known. I honestly don’t care how Baker feels.

I don’t want to be San Francisco wasting our time with a Jimmy G.

and I highly doubt the LAR care right now that they gave up 2 firsts, 3rd + Goff to Detroit for Stafford. 

Im with Les Snead on this one. A draft pick has never got us nuthin. 

Edited by AkronsWitness
Profanity in image is against forum rules

19 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

and I highly doubt the LAR care right now that they gave up 2 firsts, 3rd + Goff to Detroit for Stafford. 

Im with Les Snead on this one. A draft pick has never got us nuthin. 

Some of y’all seem to be missing the point lol

The issue isn’t draft compensation.  Or his ability to play QB.  Or the cap.  Or whatever else.

He’s a sexual predator.  That’s the issue for many.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Moments like these make me wonder what a meeting between Freddie kitchens + Haslam and Watson would be like.

“So this one time I had this broad pinned up against a closed door and I shoved my hand…”

All while Freddie puts in an ungodly amount of work on the provided refreshments.  I mean double fisting.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Some of y’all seem to be missing the point lol

The issue isn’t draft compensation.  Or his ability to play QB.  Or the cap.  Or whatever else.

He’s a sexual predator.  That’s the issue for many.

I get that part, but at what point does him being found not guilty by a grand jury mean anything and cool people down a little bit.

Not saying I believe nothing happened, but the dude invited a open investigation by the court. He was pretty confident nothing happened illegal.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle of both sides.

Edited by AkronsWitness

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I get that part, but at what point does him being found not guilty by a grand jury mean anything and cool people down a little bit.

He wasn’t found not guilty.  The DA said he won’t face criminal charges.  Those aren’t the same thing.  

If you’re not sure why, maybe go read up on the case and why cases like this are notoriously hard to prosecute.  

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Not saying I believe nothing happened, but the dude invited a open investigation by the court. He was pretty confident nothing happened.

How old were you when OJ had his open investigation by the court, was confident he did nothing wrong and was “found innocent”?

• Like 1