Free Agency- Possible Targets

ARTMONK HOF

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

not gonna lie, I’m kinda surprised by This evaluation, I know Terry is gonna get paid and honestly I would be ok with that kind of contract but….. Terry to me falls more in line with the contract that DJ Moore signed except I would make it a 4 year rather than 3 year. 

Moore’s extensions is 3 years just a little more than 20 mill average. I’m really hoping once we get the cap relief from Landon’s post June 1st contract that we can get a long term deal done with Terry

It would be wise to get this done before the season, biggest reason being Carson is the best QB Terry will have had with Washington. I think Terry gets more expensive with the season he’s gonna have with a QB that can sling it down field

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

find it interesting that none of them were drafted in the 1st round

Kupp   3rd

McLaurin  3rd

Metcalf   2nd

Brown   2nd

Samuel   2nd

Johnson   3rd

To be fair, DK Metcalf, Deebo and AJ Brown all should've been first round picks. It's kinda silly they weren't. I actually thought when we traded up for Sweat they were moving up for Metcalf. 

10 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

To be fair, DK Metcalf, Deebo and AJ Brown all should've been first round picks. It's kinda silly they weren't. I actually thought when we traded up for Sweat they were moving up for Metcalf. 

Metcalf dropped due to a neck injury issue. 

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Well I think we maximized those two selections. Def a shwing and a miss on the first one 🤣🤣🤣Harold Reynolds Baseball GIF by MLB Network

Edited by ripsean21

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Metcalf dropped due to a neck injury issue. 

And Deeboo blew up the seniorbowl. He had really good tape but bad QB play. He was also a lot smaller then he is now coming out. He was supposed to be that electric slot. He ended up putting on weight and now he’s a Rac and just get him the ball in space player.

3 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

find it interesting that none of them were drafted in the 1st round

Kupp   3rd

McLaurin  3rd

Metcalf   2nd

Brown   2nd

Samuel   2nd

Johnson   3rd

This is why I’d rather us draft the premier player at a different position Where the fall of is greater from the top guys to the guys in the second or third round.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

This is why I’d rather us draft the premier player at a different position Where the fall of is greater from the top guys to the guys in the second or third round.

I don’t know man. Nick Cross and Cine are pretty damn good. Maybe not as good as Hamilton but I don’t see Hamilton lasting as a FS in the NFL. 

50 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don’t know man. Nick Cross and Cine are pretty damn good. Maybe not as good as Hamilton but I don’t see Hamilton lasting as a FS in the NFL. 

I like nick Cross and Brisker at the FS. The thing with Hamilton is he would IMO come in and end up being the QB of the back end. He and Curl just have a set of skills that just works. We rarely play single high. If we did I’d say okay Daxton Hill is def your guy. The biggest thing is he keeps the game infront of him. And for whatever’s said about his speed he sure gets out on deep seam routes and breaks them up in a hurry. Any saftey has got caught looking. But this guy bleeds football.

Honestly I’m happy Stingley ran what he ran. Because now we may have a real shot at getting a elite level CB between he or Sauce. I think Stingley would be drooling to line up on CD and Galloday and getting his get back at Devanta in Philly. I’m going to be elated if we pick Olave. I just think these defenders have true all pro game. I don’t see any of these WR’s at that level. And if your picking in this range and you have that type of guy avalible do you go with what you want or the guy with better upside?

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

The thing with Hamilton is he would IMO come in and end up being the QB of the back end. 

I think you nailed this right here. Very impressive in interviews. This guy is already a pro. I think he'll have no issues translating to the NFL game. He wears the "C" on his uniform for a reason. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Welp there goes Deandre Carter to the Chargers. Add another hole to the list. Ron knows we got Wentz and not Pat Mahomes in that trade, right? 

Assuming we draft a WR in the first round, I don't see where there was a spot for him. There's some if's in the situation, but we'd have Terry, Samuel, Olave/Wilson/London/whatever, and then the hopeful development of Sims, Milne, Brown. Of the guys I was sweating about losing, Carter was never on my list.