2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Don't think so. 

So they did, but nothing big. I wasn't sure, had to dig into it. Yeah, I'd take a shot on Turner. Carved himself a nice little career given the disastrous start 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

So they did, but nothing big. I wasn't sure, had to dig into it. Yeah, I'd take a shot on Turner. Carved himself a nice little career given the disastrous start 

Was looking too but couldn't find anything in all the articles about his release. Wanted to sign him back when he signed with the Packers and felt he was a bit overpaid then but he is a very solid guy that depending on the price tag would be an improvement over Brunskill in my eyes and let him be that 6th OL.

Just now, GW21 said:

Can't complain about that then. Hopefully our ST unit is much improved this year. 

The hilarious irony of targeting players who were on a somehow worse special teams unit last year to make that happen is not lost on me. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, straighthate said:

We still gonna try to sign verett too? If so this defense could be ridiculous. At least for the couple games he stays healthy. Really would like our starting safeties back though. Tartt’s under rated. And may have cost himself some looks with his muffed INT to send us to the super bowl. 

I expect JV to be back. They appear to have a good relationship and you're talking about a CB5 with some upside if healthy. Vet minimum deal, i really don't have any issue if they want to try it. 

53 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Fellas, LET IT GO!!!!!!!!! The deadline has passed to give a damn anymore. Let's focus on free agency and other potential signings. 

Today is the day I'm interested in hearing if there will be any news on Key or a potential WR target.

Honestly, I'm not more interested in seeing just how stubborn the 49ers can be. Are we really going to figure out a way to carry him on the roster ? This could be fun.