2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

If they can sign Gilmore, they need to go ahead and get it done. Bring back Hayward as well. 

They need to stack up on talent if they are to compete with the rest of the division.

What a filthy filthy division lol.

Dude, it's going to be insane. If the Chiefs can add a WR in FA...

13 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

EDGE: Maxx Crosby

EDGE: Chandler Jones

EDGE: Yannick Ngakoue

So does Yannick become the pass/3rd down pass rusher?

They traded Yannick 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Now I'm getting Antsy..

I was hoping we'd get someone to help out Bosa......

Personally, I hope we draft an edge with our first pick. Ideally, someone with speed. We have stout players who can play the run well. We need a more dynamic type of rusher. Maybe who will need to have some of his opportunities created for him, at times, but you just can't create speed when it's needed. And I feel that was one of the downfalls of our pass rush. Strong group, not a lot of speed. I don't know who will be there, but I don't see that type of guy in free agency (outside perhaps of Reddick, who would have been too expensive anyway).

• Like 4

1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

Personally, I hope we draft an edge with our first pick. Ideally, someone with speed. We have stout players who can play the run well. We need a more dynamic type of rusher. Maybe who will need to have some of his opportunities created for him, at times, but you just can't create speed when it's needed. And I feel that was one of the downfalls of our pass rush. Strong group, not a lot of speed. I don't know who will be there, but I don't see that type of guy in free agency (outside perhaps of Reddick, who would have been too expensive anyway).

I thought Reddick signed with the iggles. 

• Like 1