2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

6 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

+1 well, mildly annoyed anyway lol. Mostert was easily the most effective back I've seen run Shanny's system

He was so crazy at getting giant explosive gains without being too much worse at grinding out the down to down tougher yards. Breida could hit the same cleanly blocked home runs (that 2019 team was damn explosive even with the lowest of depth of targets from their QB), but he was just a drag when he wasn’t hitting homers. The only guy I’ve seen as good as Mostert at doing both is Deebo. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JIllg said:

He was so crazy at getting giant explosive gains without being too much worse at grinding out the down to down tougher yards. Breida could hit the same cleanly blocked home runs (that 2019 team was damn explosive even with the lowest of depth of targets from their QB), but he was just a drag when he wasn’t hitting homers. The only guy I’ve seen as good as Mostert at doing both is Deebo. 

On the note of running backs that could do the Breida/Mitchell being valuable but pulled out of a late round hat, I love Pierre Strong out of SDSU.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JIllg said:

On the note of running backs that could do the Breida/Mitchell being valuable but pulled out of a late round hat, I love Pierre Strong out of SDSU.

I want my guy Tyler Goodson.. he's small but could be a great addition on day 3

39 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Deebo's gonna get more, $22M-$24M a yr, first Baalke & Kirk screw the market up, Kirk isn't a $18M-$20M a yr WR, now Godwin, coming off a torn ACL gets $20M, Mike Williams also got $20M a yr, yeah Deebo is getting paid big time, and I can only imagine what Aiyuk will get, since he's 100% better than Kirk.