2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

1 minute ago, 9erFreak77 said:

This is turning into worst case scenario for a Jimmy trade…..unless the Panthers get involved.

Gotta hope the Seahawks get Baker so the Niners can try to force Jimmy to the Colts, Saints, or Panthers. This is getting worse by the day.

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

This team is kind of screwed with Jimmy now if Baker goes to Indy

Who cares? What have I been saying for days about him??? Just already accept he will be cut and moved on. I rather the competition in the NFC be weaker than get a damn 3rd rounder for Jimmy. 

If Lance ends up being what we think he can be, this team is looking VERY VERY good.

• Like 1

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

Gotta hope the Seahawks get Baker so the Niners can try to force Jimmy to the Colts, Saints, or Panthers. This is getting worse by the day.

Would you take Darnold and half of his salary for a 2nd for Jimmy? Lol 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Who cares? What have I been saying for days about him??? Just already accept he will be cut and moved on. I rather the competition in the NFC be weaker than get a damn 3rd rounder for Jimmy. 

If Lance ends up being what we think he can be, this team is looking VERY VERY good.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hold him until he's healthy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I would love for him to get cut now so we can improve our team now but that is not gonna happen. So im going to accept the fact that our board will speculate a trade even if it is for fun.