Eagles sign DE/LB Haassssssoaoan Reddick

EaglesPeteC

If this dude isn't rushing the passer like 95% of the time Idk what I'll do. We are a team dumb enough and overthink enough to not play players to their strengths. Try to be the smartest in the room too much. Just rush the dude. What Carolina did with him was great but rush him even more.

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

If this dude isn't rushing the passer like 95% of the time Idk what I'll do. We are a team dumb enough and overthink enough to not play players to their strengths. Try to be the smartest in the room too much. Just rush the dude. What Carolina did with him was great but rush him even more.

He will rush the passer on most passing downs. You are complaining about his usage before he put pen to paper yet. settle it down fella.

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

He will rush the passer on most passing downs. You are complaining about his usage before he put pen to paper yet. settle it down fella.

They already tried to f with Cox with how he was used. It could happen again. It's insane talk I know but I don't put anything past this team. 

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

They already tried to f with Cox with how he was used. It could happen again. It's insane talk I know but I don't put anything past this team. 

Riddick fits the sam/rush linebacker role in the scheme the eagles have.

He will be used fine.

3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Let's hope Dean or Lloyd are drafted. And this won't occur!

• 2 weeks later...