Randy Gregory STOLEN by Broncos

textaz03

2 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Probably if he got suspended again his contract would be void. 

Dude is a crappy person. Quit on the same Franchise who refused to quit on him despite multiple and I mean multiple league suspensions.

Your Dallas locker room is better off without him in it.

Jesus. Edgy. I could respect your affinity for stats, but now, just piss off and go away. RG has dealt with more demons than your dumbass can fathom.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Probably if he got suspended again his contract would be void. 

Dude is a crappy person. Quit on the same Franchise who refused to quit on him despite multiple and I mean multiple league suspensions.

Your Dallas locker room is better off without him in it.

Always easy to spot the guys around here who have no idea what they're talking about, lol.

• Like 1

So much going on here.  There is nothing wrong with having a behavior or code of conduct clause in a contract, however, it should be in from the beginning of negotiations and not an 11th hour add on.  Makes it seem like good old Stephen was trying to pull a fast one.  Dallas' front office, much like their players in the playoff loss to the 49ers just can't get out of their own way.  Demarcus Lawrence takes a pay cut so the organization can resign a key player like Gregory and Stephen fcuks it up.  In any other organization a blunder of this magnitude would result in a firing.  Of course this is not any other organization.

The Broncos did not steal Gregory.  Stephen's incompetence sent Gregory running out the door into the Bronco's arms. 

I said to my son at least I have seen the Cowboys win a championship.  His response was Superbowl?  I'll never see them win a Superbowl.  I'll be lucky if I see them win two playoff games in the same year.  He gets it.  

This bungling is absolutely laughable.  

Edited by Northland
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Northland said:

So much going on here.  There is nothing wrong with having a behavior or code of conduct clause in a contract, however, it should be in from the beginning of negotiations and not an 11th hour add on.  Makes it seem like good old Stephen was trying to pull a fast one.  Dallas' front office, much like their players in the playoff loss to the 49ers just can't get out of their own way.  Demarcus Lawrence takes a pay cut so the organization can resign a key player like Gregory and Stephen fcuks it up.  In any other organization a blunder of this magnitude would result in a firing.  Of course this is not any other organization.

The Broncos did not steal Gregory.  Stephen's incompetence sent Gregory running out the door into the Bronco's arms. 

I said to my son at least I have seen the Cowboys win a championship.  His response was Superbowl?  I'll never see them win a Superbowl.  I'll be lucky if I see them win two playoff games in the same year.  He gets it.  

This bungling is absolutely laughable.  

I agree. It’s so frustrating to the point that it’s ridiculously hilarious. That’s why I called them the Dallas frauds after they lost at home again in the first round.  This is why I respect the Rams and other well run organizations because the frauds can’t even conduct business the right way, let alone get to one NFC Championship Game. They like to blame WRs for their coaches shortcomings, they like to hire “Yes men” head coaches.

One of your team leaders agreed to a paycut yesterday just so you could resign Gregory. You work to get a verbal from Gregory, only to go back and add some shady contract language after the fact? Smh.  If it’s not JJ meddling around, it’s SJ messing things up. Now we’re in desperate need for a pass rusher. At least now we know things won’t get better when SJ is running things. 

Edited by Tony7188
  • Like 1

I understand so much more now. 

Dallas forgot to include the language early on. RG was pissed about it and knew Dak didn’t have it. Didn’t know everyone else has it. 

Jerry is not around to fix the issue since he’s at the funeral of his best friend and secretary. 

Frustrating and regrettable. But happy for RG.