Randy Gregory STOLEN by Broncos

textaz03

22 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

No.

I wasn't wrong. 

He is a crappy person. 

He quit on the same Dallas Cowboys Franchise who had his back throughout multiple drug suspension(s);

and then refused to sign a contract due to written language protecting Dallas vs. another drug suspension of his (and selected Denver because of it). 

He considers your fan base as toxic

He laughed @ his former team after becoming a Denver Bronco. 

Like I said days ago. He's a crappy person and a bad teammate and your locker room is better off without him in it. 

He’s just your typical woke idiot. He can smoke all the weed he wants now in Denver. He is a pretty good player but it would not shock me at all if he gets suspended for drug use as coccaine is a hell of a drug. 

On 3/20/2022 at 12:35 PM, WizardHawk said:

LOL. I consider our fan base toxic tbh….at least those in the Twitter-verse.

The problem with this statement is that every NFL fan base is toxic, not just the Cowboys. The New York media will rip apart the Giants and the Jets (for example) every year if they suck. So Randy Gregory saying the Cowboys fan base is toxic is a stupid statement. But I shouldn’t have expected anything different from a player who almost smoked his entire career away… or tackles an offensive lineman in a playoff game for no logical reason. After everything Jerry did for him, he owed JJ another chance to fix SJ’s “hardball” approach. He was a complete waste of time, effort and resources.

Good riddance. 

Edited by Tony7188
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

The problem with this statement is that every NFL fan base is toxic, not just the Cowboys. The New York media will rip apart the Giants and the Jets (for example) every year if they suck. So Randy Gregory saying the Cowboys fan base is toxic is a stupid statement. But I shouldn’t have expected anything different from a player who almost smoked his entire career away… or tackles an offensive lineman in a playoff game for no logical reason. After everything Jerry did for him, he owed JJ another chance to fix SJ’s “hardball” approach. He was a complete waste of time, effort and resources.

Good riddance. 

This is exactly his point 😂 

19 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Too bad he doesn’t have one. You can’t call a fanbase toxic just because you don’t like facts 😂

You’re oversimplifying things. Randy didn’t just smoke to smoke, he used it to treat anxiety. 

Yes, the team stuck by him, but in the end he didn’t owe them anything. Teams are often quick to move on from players and are anything but loyal.

These guys can have their careers ended in one play and often endure long-term effects long afterward. They have every right to get as much as they can. 

Fans act like it’s their money that’s at stake here when that’s anything but the case. 

• Like 2

It’s not anything new really. You’re a fan of a team. You want other teams to lose.  Once a certain player leaves your team and goes to another one he’s now one of the bad guys. Sure, it’s a bit silly but being a fan of a sports team tends to be silly. 

• Like 1

2Qx4jSU.jpg

Is this an actual tweet?

It’s the Dak Prescott fans that are mainly defending RG. If there’s anything that will get them to change their tune it’s this...

While I agree Dak played like ****. RGs holding call at the end of the game sure didn’t help. Glass house

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 2

On 3/21/2022 at 8:01 PM, D82 said:

You’re oversimplifying things. Randy didn’t just smoke to smoke, he used it to treat anxiety. 

Yes, the team stuck by him, but in the end he didn’t owe them anything. Teams are often quick to move on from players and are anything but loyal.

These guys can have their careers ended in one play and often endure long-term effects long afterward. They have every right to get as much as they can. 

Fans act like it’s their money that’s at stake here when that’s anything but the case. 

All of which you've stated here is already well known. You still haven't addressed my main issue which is Randy Gregory calling the Cowboys fanbase toxic. Every NFL fan base is toxic, not just the Cowboys. Jerry took a chance and drafted Gregory, then stuck by him with all the suspensions when he could've cut him. Jerry has been overly loyal to players he's drafted. But after agreeing to a new contract with Dallas, he says "screw them" because of contract language, signs the same monetary contract with Denver and then proceeds to rip the Cowboys fanbase on the way out the door? That's a crap move and I don't see how you can defend it. This isn't a money issue, it's a professionalism issue. Especially coming from a player with Gregory's history.

And when teams pull this mess on a player, the fanbase calls them out on it too. 

Edited by Tony7188
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

All of which you've stated here is already well known. You still haven't addressed my main issue which is Randy Gregory calling the Cowboys fanbase toxic. Every NFL fan base is toxic, not just the Cowboys. Jerry took a chance and drafted Gregory, then stuck by him with all the suspensions when he could've cut him. Jerry has been overly loyal to players he's drafted. But after agreeing to a new contract with Dallas, he says "screw them" because of contract language, signs the same monetary contract with Denver and then proceeds to rip the Cowboys fanbase on the way out the door? That's a crap move and I don't see how you can defend it. This isn't a money issue, it's a professionalism issue. Especially coming from a player with Gregory's history.

And when teams pull this mess on a player, the fanbase calls them out on it too. 

Maybe he doesnt know every fanbase is toxic and is just feeding of the negativity of how bad he was in the the playoff game. He probably was dumb enough to read twitter after the game. 

Edited by Matts4313