Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

They clearly don't, but you interpret it however you want. There have been at least 27 other nights where people slept in between picks, but you do you boo-boo. 

They “clearly” do.  This is a matter of objectivity.  You are currently arguing with the functionality of the English language, and it’s correspondingly absurd.  If anyone cannot draw a distinction, then it’s an indictment on them rather than me.  Moreover, if there were no distinction, you would not have attempted to frame it in a manner that omitted material information that made the facts you selected for emphasis less sympathetic.

You seem to know you’re wrong too, since you continue to attempt to draw false equivalency and affirm your own correctness by drawing erroneous parallels between a natural absence (sleeping, unaware) and an artificial absence (announcing you want to trade an OTC pick, then leaving, and during that time you happen to sleep).

Then you attempt to project your own inconsistencies onto me, by stating there are other nights where this precise scenario occurred and… I suppose the implication is I am not emphasizing those?  But, even if I presume the circumstances were commonplace, those people are not now complaining about time.

There is not a person on the planet who could be convinced of your narrative attempt to retroactively make your behavior consistent with your current complaints.

Also, I assure you, you’re nowhere near a point where this level of arrogance or condescension toward your audience is warranted or even understandable.

I will now remove myself from this interaction because you’re incapable of envisioning a circumstance in which events do no not fit a narrative favorable to you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Absolutely pause from the minute the draft starts Thursday through Saturday morning, IMO

I’ve been staying closer than most, but I’ll be distracted as hell through day 2.

There will be no pause for the draft.  You'll know when your time slot is that morning . Sign in. Pick sign off 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

There will be no pause for the draft.  You'll know when your time slot is that morning . Sign in. Pick sign off 

I’m sure I’ll manage.

Just some are struggling enough already. A distraction like that, I might be 1 of 3 who manage to pick in an entire round.

That’s okay. More options for me 

Team Trojan's defensive starters finished up:

5 Technique Defensive End -- Gregory Rousseau, Bills (Round 13) || PFR AV: 10 ['21] || PFF Grade: 70.2 ['21] || Madden 76 OVR
1 Technique Nose Tackle  -- Linval Joseph, Free Agent (Round 22) || PFR AV: 4 ['21] 8 ['20] || PFF Grade: 63.1 ['21] 68.7 ['20] || Madden 84 OVR
3 Technique Under Tackle  -- Deforest Buckner, Colts (Round 2) || PFR AV: 9 ['21] 15 ['20] || PFF Grade: 71.9 ['21] 89.7 ['20] || Madden 90 OVR || NFL Top 100: 27th ['21] 56st ['20]
9 Technique Edge Rusher / LEO  -- Bradley Chubb, Broncos (Round 14) || PFR AV: 4 ['21] 10 ['20] || PFF Grade: 45.0 ['21] 70.7 ['20] || Madden 78 OVR || NFL Top 100: 40th ['21]
Strongside Linebacker [Rush, rotates to DE] -- Josh Allen, Jaguars (Round 5) || PFR AV: 7 ['21] 3 ['20] || PFF Grade: 78.5 ['21] 69.6 ['20] || Madden 85 OVR
Middle Linebacker [Coverage] -- Lavonte David, Buccaneers (Round 11) || PFR AV: 6 ['21] 14 ['20] || PFF Grade: 78.8 ['21] 81.5 ['20] || Madden 91 OVR || NFL Top 100: 43rd ['21] 100 ['20]
Boundary CB -- Byron Jones, Dolphins (Round 10) || PFR AV: 5 ['21] 6 ['20] || PFF Grade: 65.0 ['21] 63.6 ['20] || Madden 87 OVR
Boundary CB -- Shaquill Griffin, Jaguars (Round 12) || PFR AV: 4 ['21] 5 ['20] || PFF Grade: 72.0 ['21] 64.1 ['20] || Madden 85 OVR
Nickel CB -- Darious Williams, Jaguars (Round 18) || PFR AV: 4 ['21] 5 ['20] || PFF Grade: 65.3 ['21] 80.0 ['20] || Madden 83 OVR
Safety -- Minkah Fitzpatrick, Steelers (Round 6) || PFR AV: 6 ['21] 14 ['20] || PFF Grade: 59.8 ['21] 79.5 ['20] || Madden 89 OVR || NFL Top 100: 52nd ['21] 35 ['20]
Safety -- Devin McCourty, Patriots (Round 15) ) || PFR AV: 7 ['21] 6 ['20] || PFF Grade: 76.0 ['21] 65.2 ['20] || Madden 89 OVR

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

They “clearly” do.  This is a matter of objectivity.  You are currently arguing with the functionality of the English language, and it’s correspondingly absurd.  If anyone cannot draw a distinction, then it’s an indictment on them rather than me.  Moreover, if there were no distinction, you would not have attempted to frame it in a manner that omitted material information that made the facts you selected for emphasis less sympathetic.

You seem to know you’re wrong too, since you continue to attempt to draw false equivalency and affirm your own correctness by drawing erroneous parallels between a natural absence (sleeping, unaware) and an artificial absence (announcing you want to trade an OTC pick, then leaving, and during that time you happen to sleep).

Then you attempt to project your own inconsistencies onto me, by stating there are other nights where this precise scenario occurred and… I suppose the implication is I am not emphasizing those?  But, even if I presume the circumstances were commonplace, those people are not now complaining about time.

There is not a person on the planet who could be convinced of your narrative attempt to retroactively make your behavior consistent with your current complaints.

Also, I assure you, you’re nowhere near a point where this level of arrogance or condescension toward your audience is warranted or even understandable.

I will now remove myself from this interaction because you’re incapable of envisioning a circumstance in which events do no not fit a narrative favorable to you.

TLDR

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I think this should be mentioned at sign up next time. If it is, I should read more at sign ups. 

Thanks for doing this by the way BCB. This has been a truly unique experience and has been thoroughly enjoyable.