Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

officially you have until 6 PM, but lets try not to take that long...lol

I won't, but I'm having an existential crisis on whether or not I want to just draft "my guy" or take an offer that will definitely drop me a tier in the talent pool. 

Pros to both sides, cons to both sides. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I won't, but I'm having an existential crisis on whether or not I want to just draft "my guy" or take an offer that will definitely drop me a tier in the talent pool. 

Pros to both sides, cons to both sides. 

i was gunning for hopkins btw *insert sad panda gif here*

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

It's not a huge jump up but that's way cheap 

Ehh I'm likely going to still get my top guy anyway.   Trying to reduce the amount of picks on some of these round turns.

Would rather have that, than get another higher pick,, but have 50+ picks between picks in the middle rounds.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@bcb1213 I got a question as it pertains to the perception of players. Are we to assume 100% health during the simulation of this? Like drafting a player that was injured, are they injured and thus can't perform or are we assuming they have fully healed come scoring time? 

Different people will have different perceptions.  Some assume that all guys are totally healthy.  Some assume they'll get banged up.  Some assume they'll play at a lower level.  

There's no bright line rule everyone has to follow.