Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

15 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

Is it 22 or 24 women who have come forward to accuse him? I've seen differing reports. It's easy to lose count with that high of a number.

And yeah sure...innocent until proven guilty. That's always the way the justice system has worked in sexual assault cases...especially for defendants with tens of millions to spend on their legal team. 

Stupid question but what are the actual accusations for? I've heard massage stuff but what classifies as sexual assault?

To me is sounds like a lot of these reports are basically women saying he tried to hit on them and implied having sex but they said no.

Im just trying to figure out what the difference in sexual assault and the 'r' word is because it seems like there is a very fine line without googling it and polluting my browser history lol

1 minute ago, duke2056 said:

My 6 year old is an infinitely better human being than Baker.  You want my boy QB'ing the team?

Will Burge hinting on social media that 'people only know 1/10th of what Baker has acted like behind the scenes and if they knew the details nobody would like him' makes me really really hope some stories get leaked after he gets traded

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Stupid question but what are the actual accusations for? I've heard massage stuff but what classifies as sexual assault?

To me is sounds like a lot of these reports are basically women saying he tried to hit on them and implied having sex but they said no.

Im just trying to figure out what the difference in sexual assault and the 'r' word is because it seems like there is a very fine line without googling it and polluting my browser history lol

Allegedly he forced two to perform oral on him. Among the others it is various things from what you say to refusing to use a massage drape, instead insisting on using a very tiny towel, thrusting his hips upward repeatedly, and trying to rub his junk on them when their hands were near during the massage. He admits to sex with the two that say he forced them but says it was consensual. One of the two allegedly tried to "blackmail" him for a 6 figure amount and when he declined she went public starting the whole investigation.

Edited by pscottdai

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Well, there are plenty of registered sex offenders out there who have never actually raped anyone.  

On a scale of 0-10 (ewww-rape) for sexual assault, the stuff I read sound like a 2, pretty ewwwwww, but not rape.  

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Seriously?

This isn’t even “let me copy your homework” level lazy. 

This is “will you just fill in the answers on my sheet cuz I don’t wanna write” lazy.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Seriously?

This isn’t even “let me copy your homework” level lazy. 

This is “will you just fill in the answers on my sheet cuz I don’t wanna write” lazy.

Why read a bunch of articles and be retargeted for 3 weeks with 'rape' ads when I can get a direct answer on here?

14 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Forcing women into giving blow jobs, ejaculating on women, and touching them with his penis. 

I thought it was 'hey give me a happy ending' at first for a long time but I looked into it and its far, far worse. 

51 minutes ago, duke2056 said:

Just saw this post.  If you think he is 10-15 and listed some of the QBs you listed, how can you every expect anyone to take you seriously about anything ever?

Answer my questions yes or no

Or how can you be expected to be taking seriously 

If those qbs are so wrong how you comeSaturday Morning Friday GIF by Hello All did not say yes he is going to win 13 games.

After all if you go buy wins and losses he is a 500 qb