Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

Maybe Watson was extremely slow to catch on for some reason, I dunno. Brissett needed what, a game or a game and a half to reach peak Brissett (which is nowhere near peak Watson but better than 2022 Watson). I'm not sure why Watson would take so long, Watson started 11 more games than Brissett the two seasons prior to joining the Browns.

The defense also gave up 30+ points 5 times in losses with Brissett and never did that with Watson. The offense even scored 28 or more points in two of those losses, something the Watson led offense never did.

It really doesn't make any sense. A part of me thinks Watson is checking out after cashing in but time will tell.

18 minutes ago, brownie man said:

What you mean? 

mostly every prediction has come through 

for better worse I’ve pretty much called everything correct since Kizer 

How did you say Chubb would do with Watson starting?

What kind of performance did you predict Brissett to have last year?

Who did you predict that Will Fuller would sign with the day Watson was activated?

Pretty sure there was a "once you see him you will realize" prediction about Watson also. 79 rating and a 7-5 TD/INT (I think) while going 3-3 against a weak schedule didn't really seem to pan out either.

Just the ones I could think of off of the top of my head. I wouldn't mention it but you always mention your successes so...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, brownie man said:

What you mean? 

How about the 6 game suspension. 

How come you did not call the qbr

What was it before he came here Sad Baby GIF

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

What you mean? 

Darnold to the Browns being a lock was one you were pretty confident about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

How about the 6 game suspension. 

How come you did not call the qbr

What was it before he came here Sad Baby GIF

Question mike what was Mayfield's 2022 QB rating?

Leshaun's 79.1. Question do you trade Mayfield odajibo, dt davis and 3 first round picks for leshaun straight up.

Answer me yes Its Friday GIF by The Office or no

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

How did you say Chubb would do with Watson starting?

What kind of performance did you predict Brissett to have last year?

Who did you predict that Will Fuller would sign with the day Watson was activated?

Pretty sure there was a "once you see him you will realize" prediction about Watson also. 79 rating and a 7-5 TD/INT (I think) while going 3-3 against a weak schedule didn't really seem to pan out either.

Just the ones I could think of off of the top of my head. I wouldn't mention it but you always mention your successes so...

I actually said Brissett would have an above average year. I made a whole thread about that prediction you can go back and check. I’ll try to find the thread if I get the chance. But I was one of the few ones saying he would have a great year. 

Chubb I thought the offense would open up for. But the entire offense went down with Deshaun. I don’t think I ever gave any exact predictions on how Deshaun would effect everyone else. 

Fuller I did say in my mock we’d sign, but he didn’t sign anywhere. Maybe he does sign with us who knows. Crazy he’s got totally MIA no social media or nothing 

We all saw flashes with Deshaun. He also played non ideal conditions and was definitely more rusty than I thought he’d be. 

What I saw still confirmed enough that he’s going to be a franchise QB for us. We just gotta give him weapons. 

46 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I actually said Brissett would have an above average year. I made a whole thread about that prediction you can go back and check. I’ll try to find the thread if I get the chance. But I was one of the few ones saying he would have a great year. 

Chubb I thought the offense would open up for. But the entire offense went down with Deshaun. I don’t think I ever gave any exact predictions on how Deshaun would effect everyone else. 

Fuller I did say in my mock we’d sign, but he didn’t sign anywhere. Maybe he does sign with us who knows. Crazy he’s got totally MIA no social media or nothing 

We all saw flashes with Deshaun. He also played non ideal conditions and was definitely more rusty than I thought he’d be. 

What I saw still confirmed enough that he’s going to be a franchise QB for us. We just gotta give him weapons. 

I guess you're still batting 1.000 on your predictions then.

• Like 8