Chiefs trade WR Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 2022 1st + 2nd, 4th + 2023 4th + 6th, Give him 4 year, $120M, $72.2M gtd (Page 18)

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I also don't understand why the Dolphins would be in on this. Are they seriously going to run out two vastly-undersized WR's in that offense as their 1/2 combo?

Hill and Waddle are going to run crossing routes all day in the lulziest offense ever with Tua. Combing for 220 catches for 2,000 yards and 6 TD.

• Like 2

I'm not trying to knock Mahomes at all. He is a VERY good QB

But the difference between Mahomes being a top 5 guy, and the "is he the next GOAT?" is the fact that he has had Kelce and Hill in the early part of his career

If he loses Hill he's still a great QB, but he isn't the #1 guy anymore

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Terry would be an ideal piece to get back but why would you guys give up your only other WR?

I'm more or less shooting the you know what curious on value. Like I don't think they're getting 2 1sts plus so I was curious what would if someone like Washington swung for the fence. 

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm more or less shooting the you know what curious on value. Like I don't think they're getting 2 1sts plus so I was curious what would if someone like Washington swung for the fence. 

I'm curious to see what the Jets/Dolphins have offered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not trying to knock Mahomes at all. He is a VERY good QB

But the difference between Mahomes being a top 5 guy, and the "is he the next GOAT?" is the fact that he has had Kelce and Hill in the early part of his career

If he loses Hill he's still a great QB, but he isn't the #1 guy anymore

He's one of the elite QBs and there is not much difference between them.

Everything else is just hyperbole.

But unless the Chiefs have a counter move, this could be tough to overcome. You need game changing weapons in the modern NFL.

2 minutes ago, Soggust said:

If the Jets get Hill, I'm liking @DefenseWinsChampionships 's chance on that Z Wilson + 15 Passing TD bet lol.

If we get him, that would be insane.  Hill, Moore, and Davis at WR with the TEs we have. Wilson would have no excuse to not take a massive leap forward. Wilson would have the weapons to utilize his arm talent.