Don't Vote Out Forge V2 - Daboyle Wins! "Forge" voted out Day 4.

Slappy Mc

The basis of this game is very, very simple. Your goal if you are town is to be voted out. Your goal if you are not town is to be voted out. There will be 10+ players total. 9+ Normal Town members and 1 "Forge". The premise of this game is that you will never know whether "Forge" is truthful or not and I can guarantee you, if you vote "Forge" out as town, you will lose. However, if you can successfully vote out 7 townsfolk before you vote out a "Forge", YOU WIN! Sounds simple enough right? Well not so much. The host doesn't like to make things easy, so you must vote each day. Each player that does not vote during a day period will be cast as a secret vote towards "Forge". In the event of a tie after the day period there will be a "no-lynch" and "Forge" will receive 1 extra vote during the next Day voting period, this compounds. (3 days no-lynch equals 3 extra votes for Forge) Real bad idea there, host doesn't suggest that. You may think you know who "Forge" is, but its probable that @Forge won't even know who "Forge" is...

Days will last up to 24 hours. Once all participants have submitted a vote, I will process the lynch and start another day period. You can change your vote as many times as you want, but once each player has a vote submitted, no vote change after will be counted. 6PM PST will most likely be the standard days end time.

TL:DR version: Everyone has the same goal, TO BE VOTED OUT.

On 2/11/2022 at 6:06 AM, Slappy Mc said:

However no votes or unvotes will be processed as forgetting to vote and will be subjected to secret votes towards "Forge".

Don't Vote Forge V1: 

Edited by Slappy Mc

Normally I'm number 1 and I can about rules and stuff, but not today. Today is Forge's day. This game pays homage to how hard it is to figure him out. So the only rule is, you must vote EACH day. Talk about your role pm, I don't care. In fact here are the role PM's.

Forge

Not Forge

Lots of intricate stuff going on there I tell ya.

Edited by Slappy Mc