Terry Mac pay the man

ripsean21

16 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Deebo's a different cat cause he rushed 59 times 6.2 avg. so throw his comp out. McLaurin is better than A J Brown. Then there's Tyreek Hill. 

I guess I'm a bit low . I'll up my offer to 4 years $95 million and $60 guranteed with a 5th year team option for $27.5 million guranteed.  

Not sure I'm willing to sign that deal without the 5th year guaranteed. You say Terry is better than AJ Brown but are offering him a lower deal. While your willing to lose Terry for cheap change, thier is definitely TEAMS willing to pay him that money.

At this point you have shown me enough to advise my client to ask for a Trade or make him play on those Franchise Tags following this year and he'll get his money elsewhere. 

So I assume they get him signed eventually or worst case we franchise tag him for two years.  But lets be clear, this is not succeeding as GM.  Succeeding would be him showing up for all of camp and more importantly, not letting this go down to the wire.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, offbyone said:

So I assume they get him signed eventually or worst case we franchise tag him for two years.  But lets be clear, this is not succeeding as GM.  Succeeding would be him showing up for all of camp and more importantly, not letting this go down to the wire.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Now that the team is reporting they need to get this deal done today!! They have dragged this out we need to get this man in camp give him the deal already!!!

Sounds like how the Jon Allen negs went. Slow in the spring but heated up in June/July before camp & got done before camp.

Edited by turtle28