GDT - Week 10: Minnesota Sheep vs. Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

Just now, Woz said:

For some reason, sometimes the little black popup doesn't appear (or will appear somewhere else on the screen not near where you highlighted). Just unclick the highlighted text and rehighlight.

I was hitting quote and then highlighted the text in the reply box, not highlighting the text on the main forum.  

This should be a good game, strength on strength. I expect a game similar to that of the Seahawks game. The Vikings defense is certainly elite, but our offense is better than their offense so as long as we can put up around 20 points again like we did against the Seahawks we should win.

We beat them a few years ago so, I think we can do the same thing again.

53 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

This should be a good game, strength on strength. I expect a game similar to that of the Seahawks game. The Vikings defense is certainly elite, but our offense is better than their offense so as long as we can put up around 20 points again like we did against the Seahawks we should win.

That team a few years ago is completely different than this team. This team has some grit and the defense gives it all. 

3 minutes ago, mike23md said:

That team a few years ago is completely different than this team. This team has some grit and the defense gives it all. 

It’s really not. They had a great defense last year, most of the great players they had then - in fact I think all of them - were on their team then, and arguably their qb play was better when Bradford was healthy.

We just beat Seattle in Seattle, IMO a more dangerous team - especially on offense w/ Wilson - if we can play the same way we did in that game we should win.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

It’s really not. They had a great defense last year, most of the great players they had then - in fact I think all of them - were on their team then, and arguably their qb play was better when Bradford was healthy.

We just beat Seattle in Seattle, IMO a more dangerous team - especially on offense w/ Wilson - if we can play the same way we did in that game we should win.

We were not talking about Minnesota, you were referencing the Redskins. And that is what I was referring to. 

4 minutes ago, mike23md said:

We were not talking about Minnesota, you were referencing the Redskins. And that is what I was referring to. 

Well I didn’t know which team you were talking about. I referenced both the Vikings and Redskins in my post.

I agree our team isn’t the same as it was when we had Djax & Garçon, but clearly we are better in other ways than our team last year, especially on defense.

I definitely agree we have more grit to us because of our defense.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Uh you beat us last year :$

Archived