Cardinals sign OG Will Hernandez

TheKillerNacho

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Oh, so we're gonna make a thread for the Cardinals signing HIM but not one for former 1st-round pick Jeff Gladney who they signed early in free agency? Or a thread for Nick Vigil?

You know you are allowed to open threads here, right?

If a signing was missed by everyone else, feel free to open a thread about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Oh, so we're gonna make a thread for the Cardinals signing HIM but not one for former 1st-round pick Jeff Gladney who they signed early in free agency? Or a thread for Nick Vigil?

You have the opportunity, I say go for it!

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Is your "make your own damned thread" button broken homie?

Just now, Fureys49ers said:

What legitimately happened to this dude though? Highly thought of coming out, promising rookie year and then….I don’t watch many Giants games nor follow them closely. Scheme, injury, something? 

He was good as a rookie, but he was also dirty as hell and very aggressive. Tried to start fights all the time. A Giants fan could probably explain what happened better, but my wild guess is he got sat down and explained the rules, which took away his competitive advantage. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

He was good as a rookie, but he was also dirty as hell and very aggressive. Tried to start fights all the time. A Giants fan could probably explain what happened better, but my wild guess is he got sat down and explained the rules, which took away his competitive advantage. 

Well I hope that OL coach is no longer in the league, like telling a RB to close his eyes and try to find the hole, quit looking so much.

2 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Well I hope that OL coach is no longer in the league, like telling a RB to close his eyes and try to find the hole, quit looking so much.

I dunno man, it can go both ways. Richie Incognito eventually learned how to play the game without all the extra curriculars, maybe they thought Hernandez could do the same?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You know you are allowed to open threads here, right?

If a signing was missed by everyone else, feel free to open a thread about it.

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

You have the opportunity, I say go for it!

29 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is your "make your own damned thread" button broken homie?

I am not @RaidersAreOne. Nothing in the News Forum happens unless they say it did.

• Like 4