Eagles bringing back Kelly Green throwback jerseys for 2023 season

RaidersAreOne

Just now, wackywabbit said:

I'm making a (half-joking) logical leap that the organization wants you to save your excitement for 2023

Ah okay I see. I should've figured it was just a joke with the lol.

UW: Did they say how many teams would be adding a new helmet next year? And if so, did they mention any specific teams that would be on board?

DS: They said it was about 15. I tried prying at least a couple of teams out of them — I specifically mentioned the [redacted], because they’re my hometown team — but they didn’t mention any team names.

UW: Fifteen teams — so that’s about half the league, which is a little surprising, because you’d think that more teams would be on board.

DS: Teams didn’t have much time. The window from when the NFL announced that the rule would be lifted to the deadline for submitting a new design for next season was relatively small.

UW: So even if there are only about 15 teams adding a new shell color in 2022, there could be a lot more in 2023?

DS: It could work out that way, sure.

I found this in an article about the helmet change from late last year. Apparently teams didn't have much of a window to submit their new designs and stuff. I'm hoping they do the jerseys justice, so I'm cool waiting another year. I'm curious how they look cause the Reebok ones were basic as hell and I still loved them cause of the color. Hopefully Nike does a good job with it.

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
17 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lol yeah don't really get the random shade being thrown here

When I first read it I thought it was that weird Vikings fan who throws shade at the Eagles in every NFL News thread lol.

Checking in to throw shade. 

Kelly Green? More like Kale vomit. Amirite, who is with me? No one? No one at all? Ill see myself out. 

• Like 4