Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

1 minute ago, dcat said:

So @New York Ham volunteered to take the orphaned Steelers.  Didn't realize they had already drafted QB when he picked Strong.

Whatever other team with an upcoming pick that wants Strong, when you go OTC just send your pick to @New York Ham and you got Strong and Ham can make a different pick for them.

I’d like this post put I don’t see the option 

• Like 2

After Dylan Parham went to Tampa, I knew I probably wouldn't get one of the OLs that I really like if I waited for my picks in the 4th to get on clock.

I love Jurgens speed, think he will fit right in the new blocking scheme Hackett will implement with his staff.

Feel that "Beef Jurgy" will vibe with Quinn "The Belly" Meinerz. 

First 3 picks for Denver:

Jalen Pitre - S/CB - Baylor

Josh Paschal - EDGE - Kentucky

Cam Jurgens - C - Nebraska

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

Except that, because of the past assault allegations, I don’t think BB goes near him, certainly this early.

I don’t know all the details of the case. The real teams probably do. He’s a bit of a question mark for me because of that.

in all my research into Williams i've never seen anything.  looking briefly into it, he was arrested for "felony sexual battery" but the charges were dropped. 

37 minutes ago, darin3 said:

TE was a position of need for the Saints.  Adam Trautman has promise, but Wydermyer oozes talent although his testing hasn't been spectacular.  

It's going to be really interesting to see where he lands.  A steady nosedive since combine.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

After trading up, with the 95th pick, the Denver Broncos selects:

Cam Jurgens - Center - Nebraska

Time to protect Russell Wilson. Cam will battle with Lloyd Cushenberry for the starter job at center.

No, Jurgens will bitchslap Lloyd out of the way while owning the starting C job. 

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

With the 3.34 the Saints select Jalen Wydermyer, TE from Texas A&M.

Yeah that one surprised me a bit. Still like his tape a lot.
But it wouldn’t shock me if he went undrafted now though. The testing wasn’t just not great. It was straight awful. He definitely doesn’t look that slow on tape though. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dcat said:

It's going to be really interesting to see where he lands.  A steady nosedive since combine.

Yeah there's just too much to like based on tape and previous measurables to not roll the dice here.  Not a good TE draft but this guy looked like a potential stud at one point.  Hoping the Saints' staff can get him flipped around.