113. Washington  - ???

---------------------------------------------------------

First Round No. 11: Kyle Hamilton | S | Notre Dame

Second Round No. 47: Breece Hall | RB | Iowa State

Fourth Round No. 113: 

Sixth Round No. 189: 

Seventh Round No. 230: 

Seventh Round No. 240:

I went Justyn Ross at 1 Size and route running are good enough to be a #2 WR in the NFL and would be a good fit for Wentz,and IF and its a big if he every regains what he was before injury your getting a 1st round wr in the 4th

Isiah Likley was my #2 adn he can block and catch and I know how much Wentz likes TE and Logan missing time at start of year sounds possible so could use another guy with Bates

D'Marco Jackson was #3 Leader at APP state who could fill the Bostic role on 1st and 2nd downs

• Like 1

I went WR's across the board. (Ross, Doubs & Jones)

We have got to find us some playmakers at the WR position & hopefully find that #2.

If we're going Hamilton @11 & Breece Hall @47.

Then WR is next, imo.

I really like Dyami Brown & Cam Sims is pretty good. But can they hold the fort if McLaurin goes down. The answer is NO.

• Like 1

Justyn Ross is a shell of himself and just a name at this point. But it looks like he will win this. 

I would probably vote IOL Ed Ingram first if he had any votes. I'll vote him second in this. We desperately need some new blood on the offensive line with Scherff gone and two new starters at guard. He has the potential to be a starter. 

Velus Jones, Jr. will get my first vote as he can be a KR/PR and who knows what else at WR. DeAndre Carter certainly is leaving a void. 

• Like 1

I went Velus, Dobbs then Ross. 

I think we need to add some WR help here. I think Velus is the best of the group listed and he gets my nod. 

If Ross didnt have spinal surgery and have serious medical concerns, I would maybe go there first but, I wouldn't trust his health. 

21 hours ago, taylor made said:

Justyn Ross is a shell of himself and just a name at this point. But it looks like he will win this. 

I would probably vote IOL Ed Ingram first if he had any votes. I'll vote him second in this. We desperately need some new blood on the offensive line with Scherff gone and two new starters at guard. He has the potential to be a starter. 

Velus Jones, Jr. will get my first vote as he can be a KR/PR and who knows what else at WR. DeAndre Carter certainly is leaving a void. 

I like Velus Jones, too. He’s way old to be drafted, but he’s a Carter clone for sure. Incredible immediate acceleration. 

I had always liked the idea of Damarri Mathis — reminded me of the kid Pitt had that went to the Eagles. I watched one game, and the only good news was that I’ve got a crush for next year in A.T. Perry (Wake), who really roasted Mathis early in the ACC championship game. He was better in the other games I saw, against Skyy Moore and Justyn Ross (both of whom he followed) and against Tennessee (where he didn’t follow Velus Jones). He’s got great athletic traits and some proven production, I’d see him as a good addition to the secondary and let them figure out how best to use him. 

I think Doubs is my favorite of these WRs. He wasn’t able to run at the combine or Pro Day events, but he’s got a lot of Alec Pierce in him for me — a big target with a lot of vertical game and some ball skills that won’t do a whole lot laterally. Taking Pierce’s 40 time out of it, I think watching them you’d conclude that the two are pretty interchangeable. 

Justyn Ross, as you said, just a shell of himself. I don’t like any of these OL at this price, and Farrell is a straight NT prospect who you could probably get a round later. Coby Bryant played the field corner with Sauce on the boundary, he’s a zone-specific CB for me. Wouldn’t be a bad pick there, I think he’s a guy who plays for a good while as solid depth. Likely ran too slow for me to get excited about him as a receiving TE, and I can’t lie, I’ve never watched Zyon McCollum. Maybe he’s awesome. Jackson is an old-school type LB, I think you can get him later on, but I do like him. 

1. Mathis

2. Doubs

3. Jones/Bryant

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Corner version of Velus Jones. Can be depth at CB, but you're also getting him to be a returner and gunner. 

Nice, wouldn’t be a terrible pick then. 

I was hoping I’d see Marcus Jones here for that slot/returner role. I guess he’s getting too much love to drop this far anymore.