2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

1 minute ago, Abe56 said:

Unfortunately Sauce didnt do enough of a full workout to really know how freaky or not he is

6’3 and 33+ inch arms and the speed is great, but needed some shuttles, and vert and broad to see the whole picture 

2e36f5f7-141e-49a2-9e4a-143aa8854fd0.jpe

I think he’s a great player. But certainly not a unicorn. For example Ramsey as a prospect was way ahead of him IMO. 

Im in the same boat, I think Gardner is really good prospect, just dont love it for us.  If we had an established pass rush and we grabbed him, id be super excited.  Atleast if they do take him, I can say we took a talented guy

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I got a feeling we’re gonna go Sauce and JJ……. They’ll help the defense a ton but damn we better be aggressive in moving up for a falling WR or pray SF takes the Hill package for Deebo

Ian reported that they have turned down comparable offers to the Hill package for Deebo. They don't want to move him, so it won't happen. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Ian reported that they have turned down comparable offers to the Hill package for Deebo. They don't want to move him, so it won't happen. 

At this stage… I’d rather just draft a WR at 10. And I’m sure you’d rather just keep him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

At this stage… I’d rather just draft a WR at 10. And I’m sure you’d rather just keep him.

Honestly, I just never wanted 10 LOL 

I was open to trading him, but I wanted the second day package which apparently was just never going to fly. I'm still convinced that he's just in his feels about the money (I also think that there is some truth to the gossip that he may be hurting for money currently) so once that is fixed, it's fine. Even though I don't find his success from this past year overly sustainable, I also don't believe that he's going to fall off a cliff production wise in the immediate future either, so I'm fine signing him for 2-3 years.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting from SF’s perspective. Maybe they’re very confident in their ability to make things whole with him.