2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

Just now, xrade said:

This goes back to the pre offseason draft rankings. JJ was a SRP. All the hype of the senior bowl and combine was just that - hype. Walker is the exception but then again, it’s Jax. 

Very true. Johnson did do well in the pre draft process though. From all reports he killed at the senior bowl. Teams must not like his ceiling which I get. Would be very surprised if he dropped to the second rd. 

Just now, Dr.O said:

For 18 and a 3rd damn… why couldn’t we…never mind I’m Happy with Garrett

If we offered #10 for Deebo I don't know why we didn't for A.J. He's a complete gamechanger. He came back from injury and single-handedly beat the 49ers last year.

Hoping Garrett is good because I would've traded #10 for Brown no questions asked.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Wow Tenn should get rid of Henry now and rebuild.  What the hell do they have?

Such a weird move. They were the #1 seed last year. Another receiving option and they're a really tough team to beat.

Instead they just burn it all to the ground.

Just now, TheChad said:

Such a weird move. They were the #1 seed last year. Another receiving option and they're a really tough team to beat.

Instead they just burn it all to the ground.

I think a bit of a fluke #1.  With all the moves being made by every other team I think it's smart.  Tanny cannot hang with the other QBs.  I'd get rid of Henry and replace Tannehill next season.

1 minute ago, TheChad said:

If we offered #10 for Deebo I don't know why we didn't for A.J. He's a complete gamechanger. He came back from injury and single-handedly beat the 49ers last year.

Hoping Garrett is good because I would've traded #10 for Brown no questions asked.

We didn’t offer #10 for Deebo, 49ers wanted #10 and a swap and we rejected. 

Just now, TheChad said:

I have to admit, I thought this draft was going to do what all drafts do and end up with QBs coming off the board early just because they're QBs.

Really surprised we've gone 17 picks without one being taken.

I am too. Teams are showing a lot of restraint. But I haven't seen a QB class get so much negative press like this one.