2022 NFL Draft Talk (No Spoiler allowed until Day 3)

JetsandI

2 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

They do this year in and year out. They dont overthink it. Pickett definitely in a situation to thrive early. 

I was thinking this... but then I thought, "Why not Trubisky?" He's going to be in the best situation of his career with a great organization and coaches.

It's conceivable that they won't even need Pickett. That'd be interesting.

Was still at work but pleasantly surprised Douglas went for Hall like I wanted. I'm thinking he'll look at both trenches with 2 of the next picks. I don't think they view LB or S as big of a need as guys on the forum unless the right one is available. Will lean more with the "developmental" players on the positions they value at this stage in the draft. 

This is the best draft i have seen in my life. This now beats the Abraham, Ellias, Pennington, Becht. 

JD killed it. I mean killed it. The Jets draft class is now probably one of the best draft classes in the last few years over all on value alone. 

Hall is perfect for MC. Hall is the every down back and MC can now be the third down back, We all where wondering if he could handle the load. Hall now can and MC can really get going. 

I have NEVER been this excited about a draft and I was pretty excited on the Sam Darnold pick. 

Come on Wilson you better step up. If these guys are not in the playoff hunt in January I will be mad. 

Gardner, Hall, JJ, Wilson is crazy. If someone put this mock up people would laugh. This is almost a dream come true.