Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Seriously with the additions of AJ and Paschal and the way Sirianni speaks about Quez. Surely they use Reagor as a trade up chip, right? 

Please take the hit Howie, admit your mistake, get whatever value you can and move on. Last thing this team needs is the distraction of a 1st rd pick headcase fighting to make the 53 man roster as WR #5.

Even Jroc could appreciate us trading Reagor for a 6th and using it on a punter

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Seriously with the additions of AJ and Paschal and the way Sirianni speaks about Quez. Surely they use Reagor as a trade up chip, right? 

Please take the hit Howie, admit your mistake, get whatever value you can and move on. Last thing this team needs is the distraction of a 1st rd pick headcase fighting to make the 53 man roster as WR #5.

I don't think the question is if they want to move him, it is more of if they can. Are teams really interested in our trash? I am not sure, but I would take anything for him.

16 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Unless the value is crazy at DE I don't see us targeting a DL. Two confirmed starters at DE, Milton can play DE as well and BG is coming back. Think the Davis pick locked us in on the DL for the year unless there is just crazy value at 51(Mafe making it there).

I think CB has to be the main thing we are looking for, followed by Safety and OG. Sleeper picks would be RB/TE.

What about a player in the mold of Reddick, though? I feel like that has been under discussed. I would think they are more interested in upgrading the depth at that role than they are at safety. We know they view Harris as a starter and the messaging so far seems to be that they like Epps. If Reddick misses time are they really comfortable with Jackson/Johnson taking over the role? Curious what others think. Am I overvaluing this role in the scheme?

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I don't think the question is if they want to move him, it is more of if they can. Are teams really interested in our trash? I am not sure, but I would take anything for him.

Depends on what you're willing to take back? I think the Texans (TCU) would take a flier. Patriots BB collects former 1st rd picks (Agholor). Now if Howie's holding out hope for 2nd/3rd rd value he'll remain a Eagle unfortunately. 

Reagor being dealt even for a Box of Juicy Fruits is the move I want to see the most the next 2 days.

1 minute ago, eagles91 said:

What about a player in the mold of Reddick, though? I feel like that has been under discussed. I would think they are more interested in upgrading the depth at that role than they are at safety. We know they view Harris as a starter and the messaging so far seems to be that they like Epps. If Reddick misses time are they really comfortable with Jackson/Johnson taking over the role? Curious what others think. Am I overvaluing this role in the scheme?

It is impossible to know what they think of the Reddick hybrid LB role until we see how they use him. That said, they could probably fill the base LB role with a player that doesn't end up playing DE in Nickle like Reddick will. 

I like Epps, but reality is Harris isn't a good player and our backup Safety atm is Wallace who is not someone you want on the field at all. We need safety help, but they could be looking to fill that hole in FA as well. The one spot that we unquestionably need is an outside CB. We have to get a starter there if we want to be competitive next season.

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Depends on what you're willing to take back? I think the Texans (TCU) would take a flier. Patriots BB collects former 1st rd picks (Agholor). Now if Howie's holding out hope for 2nd/3rd rd value he'll remain a Eagle unfortunately. 

Reagor being dealt even for a Box of Juicy Fruits is the move I want to see the most the next 2 days.

I am with you.... I am just not sure teams are actually willing to give up capital for a player who has been as bad as Reagor has. 

As long as he isn't playing for the Eagles next season I don't care how it happens.

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It is impossible to know what they think of the Reddick hybrid LB role until we see how they use him. That said, they could probably fill the base LB role with a player that doesn't end up playing DE in Nickle like Reddick will. 

I like Epps, but reality is Harris isn't a good player and our backup Safety atm is Wallace who is not someone you want on the field at all. We need safety help, but they could be looking to fill that hole in FA as well. The one spot that we unquestionably need is an outside CB. We have to get a starter there if we want to be competitive next season.

Agreed, CB is atop the list of needs. Just surprised you're slotting S and OG above DE given what we know about how they value those positions.

Just now, eagles91 said:

Agreed, CB is atop the list of needs. Just surprised you're slotting S and OG above DE given what we know about how they value those positions.

It has nothing to do with need concerning OG. It's just what I think the Eagles would do. But yes, Safety is clearly a bigger need than DE this year and going forward. We have nothing there.

7 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

It has nothing to do with need concerning OG. It's just what I think the Eagles would do. But yes, Safety is clearly a bigger need than DE this year and going forward. We have nothing there.

I got you. Speaking of the need at safety, I feel like there is a lot of love around here for Pitre and Brisker, but are they really fits? They seem more like box guys. Then again I know very little about the details of Gannon's scheme, and even less about the safety prospects.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

@Kiltman are we continuing to use this thread, or making another one for Day 2?

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Not sure, your call. Can just denote what page day 2 starts in the op if we keep it all as one

Not even being consulted in this clearly ground breaking decision da fuq???