Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I would forgive Howie for pretty much all his sins if he found a way to bring me Andrew Booth (assuming they were fine with his medicals), but really there should be some guys I’d be happy about having at 51. The chances of us making me super upset with the first pick is probably low, but I could see my feelings varying from being fine, liking it and loving it. Really excited to see who we get cause day 2 might be my favorite day of the draft.

I might be the biggest Howie hater in here but if he pulls brings Booth and the badger I will forgive him everything until his next power trip... so next offseason. 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

hahahaha i made it home already

Don’t gotta rub it in. 😭

Had to drive my friend to pick up their car from a shop lol. I’m making good time, but will miss the first handful of picks. Probably for the best cause I would be pissed seeing Booth go off the board. 

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I hate California freeway traffic. Speeding through city street shortcuts to try and not miss much of the 2nd round.

Dude I rarely drive through city traffic, and the few times I've driven into/around Philly, it's awful. Can't imagine how bad the traffic is out there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dude I rarely drive through city traffic, and the few times I've driven into/around Philly, it's awful. Can't imagine how bad the traffic is out there.

between 3:00 PM and 6:30ish PM PST, it's usually stop and go if it's a major freeway

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I hate California freeway traffic. Speeding through city street shortcuts to try and not miss much of the 2nd round.

Holy crap. Don't know how I managed that, but I got home and just turned the TV on right before the first pick is announced.