Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

So what. We won. They made the plays that ended it. Did you miss the entire season? Playoff games? Oh no Brady was a beast and was forced to match big d Nick slinging all over the place. 

You're fishing at this point. Everyone knows this way works. All over jurgens lol 

Imagine complaining because we gave up a lot of yards and points in a Superbowl win. Keyword: win. 

3 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Imagine complaining because we gave up a lot of yards and points in a Superbowl win. Keyword: win. 

Not complaining we won, I'm saying we didn't win because of a dominant DL. We got lucky a couple of times, and lucky is better than good. You think some DE drafted in round 2 can't do what Barnett did? Make 1 play the whole game?

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Not complaining we won, I'm saying we didn't win because of a dominant DL. We got lucky a couple of times, and lucky is better than good. You think some DE drafted in round 2 can't do what Barnett did? Make 1 play the whole game?

It was Brandon graham , Barnett picked up the fumble. So he gets half credit. BG also effected the last throw too that was damn near completed for that type of heave

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

Just now, Jeezla said:

Not complaining we won, I'm saying we didn't win because of a dominant DL. We got lucky a couple of times, and lucky is better than good.

I'd agree we didn't win that game because of elite or even really decent d-line play. Throughout the year outside of the superbowl we definitely did benefit from having a really good d-line and an elite offensive line (Even with Big V). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Folesadelphia said:

I'd agree we didn't win that game because of elite or even really decent d-line play. Throughout the year outside of the superbowl we definitely did benefit from having a really good d-line and an elite offensive line (Even with Big V). 

That was point. Thanks for the assist. I'm scrambled with the embiid news. So upset

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

We also had 3 good LB's

Yeah our trench play is what made us the best team in the league in 2017. Brady is so great he could neutralize our rush most of the time, but thankfully not that last sack strip by BG.

• Like 1