EC Playoffs Round 2: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Milwaukee Bucks (Series tied 3-3)

beekay414

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm sorry your boys are too weak to defend him and that all they can do is flop like fish.

Take that L, my child.

Isn't this just as easily trollable in your direction in regard to your whining about free throw disparity? Yall lucky the refs decided to swallow their whistle on the easiest call of the night at the end but no worries sweetheart, we both know there's a lot of basketball left to be played

I know the Celtics are down but they gotta feel good where they’re  at. Giannis is the best player on the court but Boston easily has the best team without Middleton. Bucks offense at times looks ******* awful when the others have to do something. Holiday becoming a high volume shooter is not something you want. Allen giving you nothing. Matthew is useless on offense. If Boston can just be solid they there overall team talent should be enough to get them to win this series

Edited by agarcia34

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I know the Celtics are down but they gotta feel good where they’re  at. Giannis is the best player on the court but Boston easily has the best team without Middleton. Bucks offense at times looks ******* awful when the others have to do something. Holiday becoming a high volume shooter is not something you want. Allen giving you nothing. Matthew is useless on offense. If Boston can just be solid they there overall team talent should be enough to get them to win this series

What does it say about Boston’s offense though that the Bucks win with their offense playing awful and getting nothing out of their role players? If Grayson, Bobby and Pat get back to 50% of their form against Chicago this series is over.

8 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

This bro only comes to talk his troll **** after a win

I mean, you quote me hours after the post and say stupid **** but, yeah, you right. I'm sorry Boston got screwed by the refs, my man. They get no calls, ever. 

Came here for the drama and not dissappointed. I think both teams got screwed by the inconsistent reffing. 

One thing I will always like to see though is not rewarding flopping or selling contact outside of the play. It's gotten to be soccer levels of bad and the refs fall for it far too often.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Don't even matter lol. I got 2021 and I told y'all there's nothing you can do now. 

Assuming you don’t repeat, you have until latest June 19 to be the obnoxious, cocky sports fan. 

After that celebrating last year’s championship ends. 

5 hours ago, packerstk7 said:

What does it say about Boston’s offense though that the Bucks win with their offense playing awful and getting nothing out of their role players? If Grayson, Bobby and Pat get back to 50% of their form against Chicago this series is over.

I think there will be minimal consistency in regard to things like this. It's easy to say something similar in regard to the Bucks barely escaping even with the Celtics best player having one of his worst games of the year.

I haven't learned much advantage for either team through 3 games. Both teams have adjusted to what the other did well in the previous game. 

3 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

I think there will be minimal consistency in regard to things like this. It's easy to say something similar in regard to the Bucks barely escaping even with the Celtics best player having one of his worst games of the year.

I haven't learned much advantage for either team through 3 games. Both teams have adjusted to what the other did well in the previous game. 

Tatum is very inconsistent generally though. He doesn’t often have games that bad, but he has a lot that are close where he takes 30 shots and makes 11z

15 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Pretty much this. I think both teams are evenly matched in different ways. I think Boston is more talented with Middleton out but Giannis is clearly the best player in the series. I think for Boston to consistently win they need Horford, Tatum, and Brown to play at a decent level. For  Milwaukee to clearly win some of the role players (Portis, Allen, Hill, Pat) need to play efficient offensive roles.

Either team can put together another Game 1 or Game 2 where they win by 20 if they get that production but they can also look ugly or lose ugly games if they don't play to that level. Game 3 is the first game where it seems like both teams have adjusted to the others style of play and both struggled during stretches of the game. Its going to be an interesting series down the stretch now but Milwaukee is currently in the drivers seat and if your Boston you cannot lose game 4. 

23 hours ago, packerstk7 said:

Bucks defense has been good. Celtics team is just better with y’all not having Middleton. Celtics role players have played really well and you expect there star players(Tatum and Brown) to get on the same page and I have more faith in that happening then having faith in Pat,Grayson and Bobby getting it together possibly in a game 7 in Boston.